Wed, 08 Dec 2021 13:52:00 GMT
December's Shiny Awards shortlist screened to an appreciative audience at VCCP London/ Girl & Bear, on Thursday fuelled by G&B beers and pizza.
Says Anthony Austin, executive head of production at Girl & Bear: “We love the Shiny Awards! What a fantastic evening, so much amazing talent in the room. The work blew us all away, and it was great to chat to everyone afterwards over a beer or two - there was a real buzz of creative energy…"
The 5 winners were announced live, by the Awards Judges:
- Canon Europe's Head of Content Production, Ben Morse
- VCCP Creative Director, Caroline Rawlings
- Shot's Features Editor, Carol Cooper
- Girl & Bear Production Assistant, Melissa Cofie
- Girl & Bear Producer, Suki Fraser
- Ken Ezra 'Always The Joker' Mental Health Foundation/TechGuardian new freelance London Under-represented voice
- Thibaut Buccallato 'Loving' Self commissioned new signing to Henry Paris
- WAM Bleakley 'Emily' for The Belligerents new freelance Sydney
- Ella Ezeiki 'Bluebird' Self commissioned new freelance London Under-represented voice
- Angelo Cerisara 'Missed You Stranger' for StuBru new signing to UNIT9 London
These and the 13 other shortlisted videos can be viewed on Shiny Awards website.
As always Shiny applied diversity metrics to the shortlist selection, to better promote under-represented voices. Of the 18 entries shortlisted for these awards, 12 are from under-represented directors according to gender, ethnicity, childhood income, disability and geography.
The next Shiny Awards will be on Tues 25th January 2022 and will be hosted by Ogilvy/Hogarth.view more - Awards and EventsShiny Awards, Wed, 08 Dec 2021 13:52:00 GMT