Join Imagination and UK5G as we explore the impact and importance of 5G for the Marketing Industry.
The high-bandwidth low-latency technologies promised by 5G will revolutionise the way we produce, consume and develop experiences and content.
Join us to understand the current status of 5G, explore the wealth of opportunities it offers and how the future of experience can leverage 5G in the Marketing and Advertising industries. With a panel of creative, content platforms and brands leveraging 5G, from Imagination, Ericsson, Epic Games, Oxford University and Verizon.
We will explore the impact on the end to end ecosystem, from the creative opportunities of 5G from the experience, broadcast to the rise of the real time pipeline.
This free event will take place on 2nd April, 14:00 - 17:00, at Imagination.
- 14:00 - Imagination HQ: Arrivals and Registrations
- 14:30 - Welcome and intros
- 14:45 - Presentation: What is 5G?
- 15:00 - Discussion panel and Q&A
- 15:45 - Refreshment break
- 16:00 - Workshop session and feedback
- 16:45 - Summary and final remarks
- 17:00 - Relocate to the Unreal Experience Centre
- 17:30 - Networking drinks
Discussion panel speakers:
- Rory Byrne - business director, Imagination (Moderator)
- Alex Connock - fellow, Said School of Business, Oxford University
- Peter Marshall - portfolio marketing manager, Ericsson
- Geoffrey Goodwin - senior director, Verizon Media
- Alistair Thompson - head of innovation lab London, Epic Games
- Anton Christodoulou - group chief technology officer, Imagination