Quiet Storm, Edelman, Dog Eat Dog, Havas, McCann, Wunderman Thompson, MRM, MullenLowe and Uncommon Creative Studios from the UK all make the cut
The Gerety Awards 2020 has announced its 2020 shortlist. The winning entries show clients and interested parties which work resonates with the world’s most powerful consumers.
The shortlisted entrants from the UK are:
- Dog Eat Dog London with 'Absent' for Freedom4Girls
- Edelman London with 'Eternal Run' for ASICS
- Havas London with 'Let What's Inside Out' for Topshop x Calm
- McCann London with '40,000 Strong' for Help for Heroes
- MRM with 'Cards of Acknowledgement'
- MullenLowe London with 'Granny Got Pants' for sloggi
- Quiet Storm London with 'Pestminster' for Women's Equality Party
- Uncommon Creative Studio with 'Britain Get Talking' for ITV
- Wunderman Thompson London with 'Red Lioness' for BT
See the full shortlist here
Lucia Ongay, Gerety co-founder, said: “With just 147 entries making this years shortlist the Gerety jury has clearly set the highest benchmark, and the subsequent winners will continue to redefine the standard to which advertising is held”
Well known campaigns like 'Moldy Whopper', 'The Punishing Signal' and Lacoste’s 'Crocodile Inside' all feature on the 2020 shortlist. Along with works from the UK for 'Britain Get Talking' and 'Don't Die Till That Day' from Thailand.
Unique in its judging sessions held around the world, more than 150 judges from 10 different countries have created this much anticipated and prestigious short-list. Due to travel restrictions this year's judging took place virtually. Locations included Melbourne, Bangkok, Istanbul, Helsinki, Buenos Aires, Berlin, London Madrid, Johannesburg and New York.
A full schedule of live panels with the jury discussing their favourite entries on the shortlist can be found across Gerety social media pages this week.