Wunderman Thompson New York
Thu, 13 Jun 2019 16:00:23 GMT
Wunderman Thompson announced today the appointment of its New York executive leadership team. This new team brings together end-to-end capabilities that will help drive growth for its clients and people by delivering breakthrough creativity, data insights and emerging technology to reset customer experiences.
The newly appointed leadership team will all report to Joe Crump, CEO, Wunderman Thompson New York.
- Sherine Kazim has been named chief experience officer. Sherine oversees the customer experience practice, and is responsible for creating innovative products and services that scale across the digital platforms and physical spaces. Throughout her 20+ year career, Sherine has built, scaled and led high-impact, multifaceted teams for Fortune 500 companies, agencies, foundations and startups. Her passion for reinvention has driven her to create human-centric experiences for clients such as: EA, Google, LG, CAVA, Walmart, and the Obama Presidential Center Museum.
- Helder Santo has been appointed chief client officer. He is responsible for shaping engagements to drive growth for the clients in the New York office. With nearly 20 years of experience working with some of the world's most iconic brands, Helder has extensive experience combining creativity, data and technology to deliver results for clients.
- Michael Asaro has been appointed chief operations officer. He will be responsible for driving regional business operations and ensuring delivery excellence across all NY clients. Both a digital native, and an agency veteran with over 20 years of experience, Michael has spent most of his career building innovative experiences for an array of iconic brands including: Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Moët & Chandon, Citibank, BMW and many more.
- Monique Sample has been named director of talent management. She is responsible for delivering core human resources services such as: policy and procedure, administration, employee relations, rewards & recognition, on-boarding, compensation, financial reporting, mobility & immigration, and compliance assurance. Prior to Wunderman Thompson, Monique served director of talent management at Wunderman. Before that, she was HR business partner, director of human resources, North America (US & Canada) at Geometry Global, which includes G2 USA, OgilvyAction and JWTAction.
- Ingrid Bernstein has been appointed Chief Planning Officer. She is an integrated strategist with broad expertise in brand communications, and exercises her special experience in digital and content arenas. Prior to this appointment, Ingrid was an executive strategy director at J. Walter Thompson New York. As a digital pioneer at global ad agencies and media companies, Ingrid has created successful marketing programs, content and experiences that are at the forefront of how modern brands communicate. Her leadership has allowed teams to think and work in new ways, enabling both agencies and clients to meet the challenges of the cultural moment.
- Andy Jacobs has been named chief technology officer. He is responsible for defining business objectives for technology, strategic vision, and actionable business solutions for the New York office. Andy is a veteran marketing technologist specialised in addressing the challenges of digital transformation. Additionally, Andy has worked with leading accounts over the years including: Microsoft, Dell, and Fresenius Kidney Care.
- Will Sandwick and Arun Kumar have been named co-chief data officers at Wunderman Thompson New York, where they will lead a cross-functional team of data scientists, analysts, and experts, to propel growth for clients through insights, measurement solution and data and analytics. They each help clients stay ahead of the curve-and the competition - with cutting edge insights and research enabled by Wunderman Thompson’s state of the art data assets
Joe Crump, CEO, Wunderman Thompson New York, said: “This a team of industry stars. Each person has a reputation and a track record for helping big, ambitious brands seize opportunities for growth. I am thrilled to introduce such a strong leadership team to the New York market.”view more - Hires, Wins & BusinessWunderman Thompson New York, Thu, 13 Jun 2019 16:00:23 GMT