Wavemaker, the new media, content and tech agency, scooped 5 acclaimed awards and 3 commendations at the Performance Marketing Awards for work on Vodafone.
The Performance Marketing Awards, which took place last night at Grosvenor House, are the leading and largest awards ceremony in performance marketing and provide a platform to celebrate exceptional work within the digital arena.
Wavemaker’s 5 wins were across a breadth of categories including Best Attribution Solution and Best Creative Performance Campaign, a true reflection of the industry leading work that wavemaker are delivering across the agency’s core pillars of media, content and technology.
The complete list of wins is as follows:
· Best Attribution Solution – Wavemaker + Flashtalking: Ensight for Vodafone
· Best Brand Engagement Campaign – Wavemaker: Cinderella will go to the ball with Vodafone
· Best Creative Performance Campaign – Wavemaker, GumGum & Vodafone – Battle of the Telcos
· Best Integrated Performance Campaign – Wavemaker: Vodafone Business – Just Dwell on it
· Best Technology & Telecoms Campaign – Wavemaker, GumGum & Vodafone – Battle of the Telcos
Sian Runnacles, General Manager and Head of Team Read at Wavemaker said: “Last night, Team Red- Wavemaker’s dedicated Vodafone team, and WM Content’s Digital Engagement Team had a fantastic result at the Performance Marketing Awards. It’s a true testament to the hard work and creative thinking that goes into making these campaigns happen. The wins showed media, content and tech in action. Well done to everyone involved.”
In addition to the above wins, Wavemaker was also highly commended in 3 further categories and Sophie Strong, Digital Manager, was a runner up in the prestigious ‘Rising Star’ category.