Mon, 09 Nov 2020 17:01:19 GMT
Today, VaynerMedia announced the launch of a number of consulting products specifically designed to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace. The new offerings enable clients to work with VaynerMedia on a short-term basis, giving them access to the agency’s disruptive way of thinking and deep cultural insights in order to transform the way they market their brand.
The consulting products include:
- Gen Z Roadmap: a strategic roadmap for winning relevance with Gen-Z to drive brand growth.
- Cultural Accelerator: a crash course in building disproportionate relevance across a broad spectrum of consumers.
- Gaming and Esports: a strategic guide for engaging the gaming community to drive cultural relevance and incremental growth.
- Influencer Roadmap: navigate and activate today’s influencer marketplace to win consumer attention and drive relevance.
- Modern Marketing Transformation: to help brands build their own internal modern marketing machine.
- Modern Business-to-Consumer Creative & Media Blueprint: a content and media bootcamp for B2C brands and employees looking to unlock relevance and drive leads.
- A.C.E. Brand Strategy: a modern approach to building a brand through the lens of ‘Attention, Culture and Empathy’.
- Brand Merchandising: a modern playbook for brand merchandising that drives cultural relevance and elevates the brand.
Clients will receive an eight-to-twelve-week integrated and collaborative experience, including: a deep-dive into the current state of consumer attention, immersing their teams into emerging areas of culture in order to gain an in-depth understanding of what it takes to drive relevance in today’s landscape, and the opportunity to work alongside some of the most progressive strategists, creators and media specialists to unlock modern solutions to their biggest business challenges. The outcome will be to develop and deploy a robust, strategic playbook for how to build relevance for the brand across a broad spectrum of consumers.
“At VaynerMedia, we are obsessed with driving business results for our clients. As the industry continues to evolve, so will VaynerMedia in order to provide the utmost value,” said Gary Vaynerchuk, chairman of VaynerX and CEO of VaynerMedia. “The launch of our consulting offering is not only an example of how we continue to innovate the way we service our clients, but also a response to the needs of the marketplace during the global pandemic. Over the last 18 months, we’ve received an enormous amount of enquiries from individuals and organisations looking to work with us. Given the political dynamics of agency life and contracts, I am always looking to eliminate friction to give people the opportunity to work with us. The consulting strategy is a move in that direction."
The consulting products are the latest in a series of innovations from Vaynerchuk’s communications group, VaynerX (of which VaynerMedia is a part). Earlier this year, VaynerX announced the launch of VaynerCommerce, a company created to build sustainable e-commerce businesses.
view more - Creative
Categories: Business Services, ConsultancyVaynerMedia, Mon, 09 Nov 2020 17:01:19 GMT