Thu, 30 May 2019 09:06:21 GMT
Nine productions have been announced as nominees for the Best of Festival in the 2019 U.S. International Film & Video Festival. Nominees are in Corporate and Documentary.
The Corporate nominees are:
- OOO, Moscow, Russia, for 'Image clip of Group of Companies KIT Film & Television,' a story of a boy’s journey on a tram hovering in the air from the city to uncharted country where whales can fly. It reflects the idea of the Group of Companies, which is to create a world where reality is limited only by imagination. The project was filmed in Lisbon and created by Anton Nenashev, television designer and advertising director.
- BeaversBrothers, Ekaterinburg, Russia, for 'RUSAL. True stories. Love for the sky' done for UC RUSAL, Moscow; the story of Igor Demchenko, a metallurgist who has always wanted to fly. The film promotes one of the world's major producers of aluminium as a place where people can work and live brightly, following their dream.
- 'One in a Million,' from fictionless, New York, N.Y., for the University of Utah Health, explaining the hospital’s genomic medicine program.
- Riga Tourism Development Bureau, Riga, Spain, for 'Insiders Guide to Riga' produced by Food Design Company for Santiago del Teide, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain. The film is part of a series for Facebook to promote Riga as a city-break destination to a younger crowd.
Documentary nominees are:
- Terra Mater Factual Studios GmbH, Vienna, Austria, for 'Whale Wisdom,' marine biologist and filmmaker Rick Rosenthal’s journey to explore whales.
- CBC Television Co. Ltd., Nagoya, Japan, for 'Shikake-Ideas that Trigger Behavioral Change' about an academic discipline that uses psychology to manipulate human behavior without people realizing that they were influenced.
- GMA Network Inc. (GMA News TV), Quezon City, Philippines, for 'Bawal ang Pasaway kay Mareng Winnie: Nadenggoy ng Dengvaxia? (Offenders, Beware!: Deceived by Dengvaxia?)', an interview with senator involved in scandal.
- GMA Network Inc., Quezon City, for 'The Atom Araullo Specials: Babies for Sale.Ph' which explores how social media is used for the sale of babies.
Best of Festival Winners and the special IQ One World Award honoree will be announced June 5. Visit here for more information.view more - Awards and EventsMobius Awards, Thu, 30 May 2019 09:06:21 GMT