Representatives of the Ukrainian media business know how much information and misinformation about Ukraine surrounds the world right now. Consequently, they have addressed the global advertising market with a manifesto to talk about the state of the media market in Ukraine, to remind them about the war, and also call to help the media market and all of Ukraine.
“During three months of the war, our media market has changed dramatically,” commented project initiator Mila Krutchenko (chief strategy and digital officer, RAZOM GROUP). “We are united in our desire to help Ukraine and stop the aggressor. I believe that the most significant results can be obtained by acting within the framework of my expertise. That's why we focused on the media market and its needs and opportunities.”
Anastasiia Baidachenko (CEO, IAB Ukraine) commented: “In a crisis situation such as war, the integration of industry is extremely important to solve strategic problems. Such are today: providing Ukrainian companies with at least a minimum level of orders and providing Ukrainian specialists, both those who left and those who remained, with work. Which in turn will help pay taxes and support the economy and support families”.
The manifesto’s points on how the world media business community can help right now:
- Support Ukraine in media, spread the word about the war, block fakes
- Launch social campaigns supporting humanitarian initiatives
- Create viral creatives, let as many people as possible hear our story
- Employ Ukrainian media specialists. Our country is full of talents.
- Stop all kinds of cooperation with the Russian market. Russia is a terrorist, committing war crimes in Europe right now. All companies investing in Russia, support terrorism. As media people, we understand that it’s difficult to exclude such a big market, but in terms of public perception, it is the only right thing to do.
The Ukrainian media market knows that they are not alone and the media business community all over the world stands with Ukraine. All kinds of support are highly appreciated.
Together we will win!
The full text of the manifesto can be found at this link
. The manifesto was supported by the leading companies represented in Ukraine, such as RAZOM GROUP (Initiative, Havas Media Ukraine, UM Ukraine), Publicis Groupe Ukraine (Leo Burnett Ukraine, MSL, Performics Ukraine, Saatchi & Saatchi Ukraine, Spark Foundry, Starcom Ukraine, Zenith, Publicis Ukraine), OM OMD Group, Havas Digital Kyiv, dentsu Ukraine (Isobar, Posterscope Ukraine, iProspect Ukraine, Amplifi Ukraine, Carat Ukraine, UMG, Vizeum, Dentsu media, amnet), Somplo, hybrid.ai, Prime Group, Rakuten Advertising (Viber), WebPromo, Kantar Ukraine, Admixer Ukraine, Netpeak, MEGOGO, Global Images Ukraine / Getty Images Master Delegate, VPoint, ADEUM Ltd, MGID, Google Ukraine, RTB House Ukraine, Sasquatch Digital, Adtelligent Inc., Kwendi Media Audit, NEOS, Twiga Digital, MOKO digital.