ThinkLA has named its 2020 Board of Directors after its annual election process.
Members of the board include executives from a wide range of firms, including Amazon and Amazon Studios, BET, Deutsch, Horizon Media, Walton Isaacson, NBCUniversal Media, Radical Media, BJ’s Restaurant, and more.
ThinkLA is a media, marketing, and advertising collective which helps these businesses survive by fostering connectivity and producing educational and networking events.
The goal of ThinkLA is to facilitate business growth and promote the intellectual infrastructure for creativity, bringing together creators, buyers, and sellers and helping its members stay ahead of the curve and prosper in the rapidly evolving advertising ecosystem.
The trade association supports hundreds of creative and media companies representing over 10,000 employees in the Los Angeles area. The new board members will help guide the association as it continues its mission to connect, educate and inspire the Southern California marketing community.
2020 Executive Committee:
- Serena Duff, GM Western Region, Horizon Media (Co-President)
- Pete Imwalle, Executive VP, Chief Operating Officer, RPA (Co-President)
- Eric Johnson, President, Ignited (Vice President)
- Steve Orenstein, Chief Financial Officer, battery (Treasurer)
- Kirsten Atkinson, VP, Client Partnerships, NBCUniversal Media
- Alexis Boerger, Founder, Orion Consulting
- Luis Camano, Founder/Chief Creative, Key Activations
- Andrew Derr, Media & Platform Senior Sales Leader, Amazon
- Jean Freeman, Principal + CEO, Zambezi
- Tim Hand, Co-Owner, TJH & Associates
- Wanda Kato, EVP Managing Partner, Horizon Media
- Mikeala Liboro, Director of PR/Communications, TBWA\Chiat\Day
- Stuart McLean, Founder, S3 Software
- Samantha Perlich, Sales Director, Fyllo
- Zach Rosenburg, Growth Consultant, Zach Rosenburg Consulting
- Frank Scherma, President, Radical Media
- Karin Shaer, Chief Marketing Officer, The Firm
- Carol Terakawa, CRO, Shopkick
- Aaron Walton, President, Walton Isaacson
New directors to the Board:
- Greg Castonovo, President, Zenith/Moxie/MRY
- Latasha Gillespie, Head of Diversity, Amazon Studios
- Jenna Lauer, Managing Partner, Hall & Partners
- Kim Lewis, SVP, BET
- Kevin Mayer, EVP, Chief Marketing Officer, BJ’s Restaurantview more - Awards and Events