Until now, The Music+Sound Awards have been two-fold, with a UK and then an International competition. From 2017, however, the two will be combined, creating one global competition, The Music+Sound Awards.
The entry window for the 2017 Awards will be January 16th – March 31st 2017. Submissions will be able to be made via their site
The Awards will be open to anyone who is or has been involved in the creation, composition, sourcing, licensing, briefing and / or production of music and sound design for any advertising, film or television production broadcast / released anywhere in the world between 1st April 2016 – 31st March 2017.
Managing Director Emma Maguire, comments on the changes,
“We’ve been taking stock and considering the best future path for The Music+Sound Awards. Having one global competition makes more sense now that we have a significant international following.
In the next year, while we integrate the two competitions and oversee these exciting changes, for now at least we will not be holding an awards night. Our plan is to bring this back as soon as possible."
She goes on to say,
"With 2017’s plans we intend to further expand the Awards’ worth and scope. The value of winning or being shortlisted for a Music+Sound Award will be increased to the max.
To continue the celebration of 2016’s International winners, the Music+Sound Awards’ team have released an interactive brochure. The winners represent the best of the best, worldwide, in music and sound to picture. Visit www.masawards.com/winners-brochure andbe inspired by their incredible work."
2017 Music+Sound Awards’ Key Entry Dates and Information:
- ENTRY WINDOW: January 16th 2017 to March 31st 2017
- ELIGIBILITY WINDOW: work must have been first broadcast or released, with client approval, or made, in the case of short films, between 1st April 2016 – 31st March 2017
- SUBMISSIONS: can be made via the awards site, www.masawards.com
- ENTRY FEES (include a £5 donation to charity partner, music therapists, Nordoff Robbins):
- Advertising, Television + Film - £125 + VAT
- Advertising, Television + Film (discounted*) - £115 + VAT
- Short Film - £55 + VATview more - Awards and Events
Genres: People, Music performancelbbonline.com, Wed, 05 Oct 2016 12:53:33 GMT