Following the success of our first music collection, BETC Music and Air France invite you to embark on a new journey with Volume II. A compilation of the best songs proposed to passengers, dedicated to relaxation and wellbeing.
Travelling around the world with Air France also means escaping to a unique musical world. The airline, in association with BETC Music – the musical entity of BETC – gives you the opportunity to discover or rediscover the ambiance of their flights.
A selection of rare and edgy tracks, bringing together some of today’s best artists (Woodkid, Herman Dune, Dillon, Sébastien Tellier, Part Company, Telepopmusik,…)
The collection is available on download platforms (iTunes, FnacMusic, ViriginMega, etc…), as well as on the website http://eshopping.airfrance.fr
BETC Music is BETC’s musical entity. Convinced of the importance of music in embodying and bringing brands to life, Air France and BETC Music have thus been working together in a successful collaboration for a number of years. This partnership has lead to the development of the brand ambience and universe, by working together with artists and creating cutting edge music concepts. One of the most recent examples of this includes the creation of the Air France Music Facebook page and website.
1. Tell Me Something I Don’t Know / Herman Dune
2. Thirteen Thirtyfive / Dillon
3. Wonderful Life / Jono McCleery
4. Entracte (Chapter3) / The Cinematic Orchestra
5. Pépito Bleu / Sébastien Tellier
6. Black Water / Timber Timbre
7. First Love Never Die / Soko
8. Azrou Tune / Francois and the Atlas Mountains
9. The World can Be Yours / Télépopmusik
10. Meaning / Cascadeur
11. Okinawa Channels / NZCA/Lines
12. Blckrsechll / Kid A
13. Brooklyn / Woodkid
14. Bells / Mina Tindle
15. Babar / Part Company
16. Winter Daze / Papercuts