This morning, The MISSION Group plc (AIM: TMG), creator of Work That Counts TM, comprising a network of 17 Agencies delivering real, sustainable growth for its Clients, published its latest update to the City.
In a review of 2021, the Group has announced that it has delivered strong profitable growth, beating both its own and the City’s expectations, a testament to the resilience of its business model and strategy in a year of unprecedented challenges.
The year has seen a number of highlights, here are just a few:
- Excellent progress in developing MISSION’S creative and customer experience capabilities and data analytics offering.
- Successful launch of the MISSION BRAND BONDING INDEX
- ACQUISTION OF Soul, the psychology-led customer engagement Agency whose approach fits perfectly with MISSION’s Client’s need to understand their customers on a deeper level
- Launch of krow-x – the creative CX agency
- Creation of an enhanced data analytics capability for e-commerce
- Continued strong client relations across Agencies with new Client wins adding to its blue-chip global client base including Reckitt Benckiser, BMW/Mini, Fuji Xerox, Met Office, Moda, Leightons, California Psychics, Island Poke, LRQA and Vegetarian Express.
- Further progress against the Group’s ESG manifesto, ‘Making Positive Change’.
Commenting, James Clifton, CEO of MISSION said: “I am so delighted to report that MISSION has delivered strong, profitable growth in 2021, even beating the City’s, and indeed our own, expectations. A result which I and the wider Leadership Team are incredibly proud of."
"Trading in 2022 has started well and in line with our expectations...We remain at the forefront of opportunities across our markets and since the year end have been delighted to confirm the acquisition of Livity, the youth focused creative consultancy."
"This latest acquisition is testament to our continued strategy to focus on exploring opportunities that further enhance our compelling infrastructure and builds on our strong track record of acquiring and integrating earning accretive businesses, which enhance our services, geographic reach and sector expertise."
"We are confident that MISSION is well positioned for future growth and will continue to make further progress against its strategy in the year ahead and beyond."