Mon, 14 Mar 2022 14:51:00 GMT
The Hive has added top talent to its executive leadership team and grown with new hires across disciplines, following a year of substantial organic and new business growth.
Leading the influx of new people is Shawna Hayman, a highly regarded agency leader, who will head account service at The Hive as VP client services. Hayman will also join the agency’s executive leadership team.
“We are thrilled to add someone of Shawna’s pedigree to our team,” says The Hive President and CEO Jared Stein. “She brings great energy and business acumen to the agency, along with a proven and demonstrated commitment to people and to nurturing relationships both within the agency and among clients,” adds Stein.
Hayman spent the past four and a half years in a leadership role on the McDonald’s Canada business at Cossette. Prior to that, she worked at agencies such as John St. and 6degrees, leading initiatives with a focus on digital innovation, experiential and CPG. Hayman also worked in the CRM space at Loyalty One.
“We are living in a time where the pace of change is one of the most dominant forces in business,” says Hayman. “That makes The Hive’s model of ‘valuable encounters’ all the more important, and these encounters extend to relationships within the agency, with clients and, ultimately with the consumer.
“As an independent, you are poised to make the most of these ‘valuable encounters’ with speed, flexibility and the openness to do things differently. That becomes a competitive advantage and immediately adds value to our clients,” adds Hayman.
Other recent new hires span positions in creative and strategy at The Hive. They include:
• Ryan Speziale and Mike Albreich, Associate Creative Directors. Speziale and Albreich were most recently ACDs at Sid Lee in Toronto and before that worked as a team at J. Walter Thompson and Tribal Worldwide.
• Divya Lulla, Director, Connections Strategy. Lulla comes to the Hive from The Kitchen (Kraft Heinz).
• Rachel James, Copywriter.
• Kelsey Parker, Account Manager
• Masimo Picaku, Account Managerview more - Hires, Wins & BusinessThe Hive, Mon, 14 Mar 2022 14:51:00 GMT