The Gunn Report for Media, the global evaluation of media creativity, innovation and effectiveness, has today released its 2015 Media Report, summarising the overall media performance in the year January to December 2015 based on the results of the most important global, regional and national Media creative award contests spanning 42 markets.
Highlights from the 2015 Gunn Report for Media include:
Most Awarded Media Agency Networks in the World 2015
2. Starcom MediaVest
Most Awarded Advertisers in Media in the World 2015
Most Awarded Countries in Media 2015
2. United Kingdom
5. Hong Kong
Outstanding Campaigns in Media 2015
- Always, '#LikeAGirl', Starcom MediaVest Group, Chicago
- Johnnie Walker, 'Keep The Flame Alive', Starcom MediaVest Group, Beirut
- Newcastle Brown Ale, 'Band Of Brands', Starcom MediaVest Group, New York
- No Somos Delito (We Are Not Crime), 'Holograms For Freedom', DDB Spain, Madrid
- OPSM, 'Penny The Pirate', OMD Australia, Sydney
- Oreo, 'The Oreo Eclipse', PHD, London
- Vodafone, Red Light Application 'Between Us', Mindshare Turkey, Istanbul
- ZDK Exit Deutschland, 'Nazis Against Nazis - Germany's Most Involuntary Charity Walk', GGH Lowe / Grabarz & Partner, Hamburg
Journalist Isabelle Musnik, editor of The Gunn Report for Media, says, "The Gunn Report for Media 2015 proves that more than ever media innovation and creativity are key to brand success. Creativity and media are not mutually exclusive or even in competition - they interact with each other. While technology and data are fundamental to achieving results, it is insight, strategy and ideas that are essential to delivering them."
Isabelle added, "Media creativity is an effective and universal tool for brands to speak to consumers and to attain a brand's objectives by standing out in a crowded field of competitors. They have to blend technology, media and content to create a live brand experience that is easily accessible."
The Gunn Report Book and Showreel of the Year 2015 DVD will be available in mid-March and will include The Gunn Report for Media 2015.view more - Hires, Wins & Business