Tue, 10 Oct 2017 14:00:44 GMT
FILFURY is an artist and director. He makes film and animation with The Mill in London.
FIL has made a career collaborating with the likes of Nike Basketball, adidas originals, Philipp Plein, Size?, Jordan, PlayStation and most recently Rolls Royce.
He’s currently enjoying the commute from Birmingham to London each day, so he took some time during the four hour round trip to share his Essential List with Little Black Book.
◦ Place of birth: Birmingham
◦ Hometown: Birmingham
◦ Staycation: Amsterdam (feels like second home)
A view of the Reguliersgracht on the corner with the Keizersgracht, in Amsterdam
◦ Vacation: What's that?!
◦ Place of work: The Mill
◦ Place of workout: Daily four hour commute from Brum to The Mill...
◦ Mode of transport: Air Max
◦ Miscellaneous Travel Essential: Baby wipes (for the Air Max)
◦ Artist: Daniel Arsham
◦ Musician: The Darker The Shadow The Brighter The Light (Mike Skinner)
◦ Commercials director: NABIL
◦ Film director: Wes Anderson
◦ Photographer: Ewen Spencer
◦ Film: Back To The Future 2
◦ Series: The Sopranos
◦ Commercial: Nike Basketball, The Revolution (takes me back to being a teenager)
◦ Music Video: MIA Bad Girls
◦ Game: Street Fighter 2
◦ Book: The Power
◦ Newspaper (off or online): Nah... All lies
◦ Magazine: SLAM
◦ Miscellaneous Art: I seem to be collecting Homage Tees and never wearing them...
◦ Breakfast: Love a good smashed avo and poached egg on toast (said in Aussie accent)
◦ Restaurant: MSG Sydney (Dan Hong)
◦ Cheap bite: Banh mi Vietnamese baguette
◦ Working lunch: Sashimi
◦ Dish: Buttermilk fried chicken
◦ Guilty Pleasure: Flaming hot Monster Munch
A spicy treat
◦ Bar: The Plough Harborne
◦ Tipple: Heineken
◦ Soft Tipple: Cherry Coke (I embarrassingly once collected soda cans!)
◦ Miscellaneous Beverage: I now drink three litres of fizzy water a day instead of the soda...
◦ Phone: Smashed iPhone 6s
◦ Computer: MacBook
◦ Headphones: Cheap HEMA ones (go through them often...)
◦ Camera: Canon 550D
◦ Sound system: Smashed iPhone 6s
◦ Pen / pencil: Wacom
◦ Where you document an idea: Random bits of A4 paper from the printer tray, and Notes on phone
◦ App: MyFitnessPal :) and Hotel Tonight...
◦ Website: Hypebeast
◦ Blog: Buamai
◦ Work program: Illustrator / Photoshop
◦ Digital work tool: Wacom and camera
◦ Analogue work tool: Biro
◦ Morning grooming: 1 all over
◦ Miscellaneous Kit Essential: A plain white Uniqlo tee... I buy about two a week... never know if I'm crashing in London or not.view more - PeopleMill London, Tue, 10 Oct 2017 14:00:44 GMT