Mon, 04 Apr 2022 10:38:00 GMT
For an eleventh year, The Music+Sound Awards will globally celebrate music and sound creative excellence in broadcast advertising, online advertising, branding and idents, presenting awards for best original composition, best sound design, best sync, best re-records and best use of production music.
The Awards were established to recognise the true importance of music and sound in bringing any production to life. The phenomenal talent behind this plus those who commission it are celebrated, showcased, and given a global platform each year.
Anyone who has worked, in any capacity, on a project they feel has been significantly enhanced by the music or sound is eligible to enter. Work must have been first broadcast between July 1st 2021 and June 30th 2022.
Submissions can be made, up until 29th June, via the awards’ site.
“I’m delighted to announce the opening of MASA 2022”, says awards director, Emma Maguire. “We’re very much looking forward to revealing and holding aloft the top creative forces behind all the incredible work we see throughout the year. We have another stellar panel of judges eagerly awaiting entries. We’re here to reward the unsung talents who create music and sound and wish everyone who enters the best of luck!”
2022’s jury includes:
- Celeste Dalairac, Executive Creative Director at Grey Group, London
- Leland Drake, Music Producer at Grey Group, New York
- Adam Ghoubali, Music Creative Director at BETC, Paris
- Chip Herter, Director of Music at Deutsch, Los Angeles
- Kristen Hosack, Sr Music Supervisor at Saatchi & Saatchi, Los Angeles
- Jon Moshier, Executive Music Producer at Doner, Detroit
- Dan Bewick, Partner + Creative Director at The Elements Music, Los Angeles
- Zac Colwell, Creative Director at Squeak E Clean, New York
- Laura Harrison, Managing Director at Soho Music, London
- Annick Mayer, Executive Producer at Butter Music, Los Angeles
- Michael Robb, Head of Production + Managing Director at BLUT, Hamburg
- Dante Desole, Head of Audio at Gramercy Park Studios, New York
- Marcin Pawlick, Sound Engineer, Sound Designer + Mixer at 750mph, London
- Archie Presley, Sound Designer at Wave Studios, Amsterdam
- Sam Robson, Sound Designer, Creative Director + Partner at No.8, London
- Stuart St Vincent Welch, Senior Sound Designer + Mixer at Barking Owl, New York
- Joe Wilkinson, Sound Designer, Composer + Creative Director at String and Tins, London
- Dave Curtin, Vice President, Partnerships at MassiveMusic, Los Angeles
- Letizia Pacchioni, Associate Music Supervisor at Leland Music, London
- Eryk Rich, Creative Sync Consultant, Los Angeles
- Clement Souchier, Founder, CEO + Music Supervisor at Creminal, Paris
- Marcel Alexander Wiebenga, Co-Founder at Howl, Amsterdam
The Music+Sound Awards continue to proudly support Nordoff Robbins, the music therapy charity, with £5 from each submission going to this life-changing charity.
Official Sponsors of The Music+Sound Awards: No.8, Lemon Wax + Elephant Music
2022 Music+Sound Awards' Key Information
- EARLY-BIRD ENTRY DEADLINE: June 15th 2022 (enter before to receive discounted early entry price)
- FINAL ENTRY DEADLINE: June 29th 2022
- ELIGIBILITY WINDOW: Work must have been first broadcast, with client approval, between July 1st 2021 and June 30th 2022
- SUBMISSIONS: Can be made via the awards site.view more - Awards and Events
Genres: Music & Sound DesignMusic+Sound Awards, Mon, 04 Apr 2022 10:38:00 GMT