The A-List Hollywood Awards has announced the 2016 call for entries for Moving Image Advertising, Interactive & Branded Entertainment Awards with the entry deadline set for January 29, 2016.
The A-List Hollywood is the first creative competition of its kind in the entertainment capital, to focus on the intersection between advertising and entertainment across all platforms. While many advertising award shows have embraced the brand work being done at the intersection of marketing and entertainment, The A-List Hollywood Awards was created to celebrate this work.
Judging will by a diverse group of worldwide industry leaders.
The A-List 2016 Jury
· Amir Kassaei | Chief Creative Officer | DDB Worldwide | New York
· Jeff Kling | Chief Creative Officer | Fallon | Minneapolis
· Greg Smith | Chief Creative Officer | The VIA Agency | Portland, ME
· Philippe Meunier | Chief Creative Officer & Co-Founder | Sid Lee | Montreal
· Pete Favat | Chief Creative Officer | Deutsch | North America
· Xanthe Wells | Chief Creative Officer | Pitch | Los Angeles
· Jennifer Prince | Head of Entertainment | Twitter | Los Angeles
· Kelly Mullen | Vice President of Branded Entertainment | Ketchum | New York
· Angie Barrick | Head of Industry Media & Entertainment | Google | Los Angeles
· Lauren Connolly | EVP, Executive Creative Director | BBDO | New York
· Jonathan Perelman | Head of Digital Ventures | ICM Partners | Los Angeles
· Christian Mommertz | Chief Creative Officer | Geometry Global | Berlin
· Brent Choi | Chief Creative Officer | J. Walter Thompson | New York & Canada
· Elke Klinkhammer | Chief Creative Officer | McCann Worldgroup Germany | Frankfurt
· Eugene Cheong | Regional Creative Director | Ogilvy & Mather | Asia Pacific
· Jason Apaliski | Group Creative Director | Pereira & O’Dell | San Francisco
· Brigid Alkema | Executive Creative Director | Clemenger BBDO | Wellington
· Julien Subit | Co-Founder & CEO | Bold+Beyond | Paris
· Lucio Rufo | Group Creative Director, Head of Design | R/GA | London
· Damien Eley | Founding Partner | Mistress | Los Angeles
"The whole notion of creativity and what role it plays not only in advertising but in society at large is changing with every new advance in technology and with each new generation that interacts with it. The A-List celebrates the evolution of creative thought and expression in a way that other shows do not," said Greg Smith, Chief Creative Officer, The VIA Agency.
Christian Mommertz, Chief Creative Officer of Geometry Global Berlin, said: "It’s been decades since consumers have payed for a cinema ticket in order to enjoy awarded advertising. About time for an award show to remind that one thing will never change: The universal need to get released from boredom."