Pamela loves Coco de Mer is the new co-branded SS18 collection by Coco de Mer and Pamela Anderson.
Creative agency The Full Service partnered with luxury lingerie brand Coco de Mer and global superstar Pamela Anderson for the release of her first collection as Brand Ambassador. In partnership with photographer Rankin, the campaign brings the collection to life with Pamela taking control (of the camera) in a modern take on 1960’s pin ups. All topped off with lashings of Pamela’s signature flirtatious fun.
A modern take on 1960’s pin up, the collection combines the glamour and femininity of icons such as Sophia Loren and Brigitte Bardot, while adding Pamela’s touch of fun and flirtation.
A collection designed by women for women, with styles and silhouettes which flatter and accentuate the female figure and make every woman feel her best.
Classic and feminine colours combine to produce a lingerie collection filled with Pamela’s favourite and most flattering silhouettes with each range name close to Pamela’s heart.
A signature heart shaped ‘P’ charm will be sewn on to each garment to clearly distinguish Pamela’s collection and add the finishing touch to every piece.
Pamela loves Coco de Mer includes:
● Lucky – Inspired by vintage pin up silhouettes, the contrast of sheer lace and opaque satin in a sophisticated shade of red.
● Seductress – A romantic collection of playfully flirty garments inspired by 1960’s silhouettes
● Hollywood – Dark and sultry, placement motifs and figure enhancing styles create classically sexy shapes
● Femme – Sophisticated, timeless and effortlessly feminine, the best selling shapes in a soft shade of grey embroidery and stretch satin.
● Ladysmith - Both feminine and flirtatious, these classic vintage shapes take on a modern twist with cheeky peep holes in a romantic shade of pink
● Pamela’s Secret Weapons - a selection of accessories made to give every woman an extra boost of confidence and vintage pin-up glamour.
Retail prices range from £25 for a thong to £200 for a corset.
The Pamela loves Coco de Mer collection will be available from Coco de Mer’s flagship boutique in London’s Covent Garden and via the website www.coco-de-mer.com
, in addition to global wholesale partners from December 2017.
Commenting, Lucy Litwack, CEO of Coco de Mer, said: “It has been such a pleasure working with Pamela to create this collection. This is the third project we have collaborated on together and the result is a range that perfectly encompasses Pamela's personality and Coco de Mer's lingerie expertise. Designed to flatter women everywhere, the collection's playful attitude and pin up shapes create must-have pieces.”
Pamela Anderson, said: “I am so excited to present my first lingerie collection, in collaboration with Coco de Mer. Designed by women for women, the collection combines glamour and femininity with a touch of my famous flirtatious fun. A modern take on 1960s pin up, I have chosen my favourite silhouettes to flatter the female form and empower women to look and feel their best”
Coco de Mer is now wholesaling globally and its lingerie is also available at multiple outlets including Harrods, Matchesfashion.com and Selfridges’ Body Studio in London.
Coco de Mer was voted Independent Retailer of the Year for the third year running at the 2016 Lingerie Awards as well as Best Online Retailer.