Coco de Mer, Rankin and The Full Service embrace disco fever for the brand’s SS18 collection. With visuals that hark back to a '70s nightclub scene, “Up All Night” shows off the scandalous and irresistible side of luxury lingerie brand, Coco de Mer. Created by The Full Service, with photography by Rankin, it’s all disco balls, opulent lingerie and dancin’ til dawn.
This season’s colour palette includes vibrant jewel tones to capture your attention but are deeper and more wearable for the evening. Darker tones are sheer, creating a wash of colour over the skin.
‘Up All Night’ includes:
- Discotheque – Jean Bracq black lace trim combined with dark emerald green satin for an erotic collection featuring classic 1970’s silhouettes
- Fever – a unique red and taupe lace combined with accents of killer red silk for a striking collection
- Inferno - Rusty red 70’s florals combined with modern silhouettes create a striking mix of wearably sexy and erotic shapes - perfect for any skin tone
- Nightlife – a striking geometric lace contrasts with panels of invisible tulle to create bold shapes
- Wonderland – delicate gold embroidery on a barely there tulle background glimmer over the skin. Feminine and romantic, it is the perfect bridal option
Retail prices range from £85 for a thong to £385 for a lace robe.
SS18 is available from Coco de Mer’s flagship boutique in London’s Covent Garden and via the website www.coco-de-mer.com from December 2017.
Coco de Mer CEO Lucy Litwack said: “I'm so excited to launch our SS18 collection. Inspired by the glamour and allure of the 1970s disco scene with its beautiful women, enticing music and thrilling spectacles, we have used the finest silks, embroideries and laces to create a sophisticated, luxurious and seductive fashion collection.”
Coco de Mer is now wholesaling globally and its lingerie is also available at multiple outlets including Harrods, Matchesfashion.com and Selfridges’ Body Studio in London.
Coco de Mer was voted Independent Retailer of the Year for the third year running at the 2016 Lingerie Awards as well as Best Online Retailer.