Mon, 04 Aug 2014 10:26:32 GMT
Publicis WW announces today that it has acquired a minority stake in Arcade.
Headquartered in Singapore with offices in Shanghai, Tokyo and Jakarta, Arcade currently employs more than 100 professionals across the region.
Founded by a group of creative entrepreneurs, Arcade has sparked a number of world firsts out of Asia in the last 4 years :
- Created a Chinese New Year campaign for Apple in Greater China that resulted in the single largest retail day in the history of the company at the time
- Created the world's first Android concept store in Indonesia, now the blueprint for Google's ustores worldwide
- Created the world’s first Search Story film for Google outside of North America
- First Asia-based agency to launch a major Unilever brand in North America
- Successfully launched Unilever's Clear Shampoo in Japan
- Created and managed the largest digital activation campaign in Unilever's history in Southeast Asia, with over 36 million unique product codes
Arcade’s key clients include CLEAR, Closeup, Pond’s, Rexona, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Bango, WeChat and Google.
Arthur Sadoun, CEO of Publicis Worldwide said, "Asia is a strategic priority for us. The Arcade team’s core values of creative excellence, entrepreneurship and digital innovation are a perfect match for Publicis Worldwide, as we strive to be the preferred partner of our clients in their digital transformation."
Nick Marrett, founding partner and CEO of Arcade said, "The worlds of marketing, entertainment and information are colliding. Arcade’s entrepreneurial approach to creativity helps brands find new ways to thrive in this new and challenging environment. We are thrilled to be joining forces with Publicis as we accelerate our development across the region into key markets like China, Africa and India for the benefit of our clients, and strengthen our Asian credentials. The chemistry and alignment with Publicis was incredibly strong right from the outset."
Loris Nold, CEO of PWW in APAC added, "Arcade has built a unique model that allows them to create global and incredibly innovative work out of Asia. Our key clients have made Asia a global hub for some of their brands and we are increasingly working with Asian brands that have global ambitions. To partner Arcade's founders, Nick, Gary, Mark and Matt, across the region is fantastic news for us."
Genres: PeoplePublicis Worldwide, Mon, 04 Aug 2014 10:26:32 GMT