Thu, 13 Dec 2018 14:35:05 GMT
Eurobest has announced Publicis Worldwide as its Network of the Year.
In total Publicis Worldwide won 34 trophies, including 4 Grands Prix, 7 Gold, 12 Silver, 10 Bronze and 1 Creative Effectiveness. Two Grands Prix were for Marcel’s 'Black Supermarket' and two were for Publicis Conseil’s 'Bet on a Murderer'.
The ranking sees Publicis Worldwide jump from its position as 4th network in 2017.
Bruno Bertelli, Global CCO of Publicis Worldwide, commented: “We are incredibly proud that Publicis Worldwide has been awarded Network of the Year by Eurobest. This is testament to our commitment to producing effective creativity for major brands around the network. I would like to thank our brave clients and talented teams who have contributed to the work that has achieved this recognition.”
The European Creativity Report was released earlier today at ‘Eurobest Unwrapped’ where the juries gave insight from the jury rooms and revealed all the winners.
See here for the full list of results:
- 2 Grand Prix (Direct, Entertainment)
- 2 Golds (Film, Direct)
- 6 Silvers (Digital, Direct, Media, Brand Experience & Activation)
- 2 Bronzes (Digital, Brand Experience & Activation)
- 2 Grand Prix (Brand Experience & Activation, Healthcare)
- 1 Gold (Direct)
- 4 Silvers (Direct, Brand Experience & Activation, PR)
- 1 Bronze (Brand Experience & Activation)
- 3 Golds (Outdoor, Brand Experience & Activation, Design)
- 1 Silver (Brand Experience & Activation)
- 4 Bronzes (Outdoor, Direct, Brand Experience & Activation, PR)
- 1 Gold (Film craft)
- 1 Bronze (Film craft)
- 1 Silver (Film)
- Creative Effectiveness
- 1 Bronze (Direct)
- 1 Bronze (Print & Outdoor Craft)view more - Awards and EventsPublicis Worldwide, Thu, 13 Dec 2018 14:35:05 GMT