Not Impossible's Project Daniel & Look inside has been heavily awarded at this years Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
“Project Daniel: 3D-printing prosthetic arms for children of war-torn Sudan” was supported by Intel and Precipart, and utilizes the innovative technological work of Robohand inventor Richard Van As. Inspired by and accomplished with Dr. Tom Catena of Mother of Mercy Hospital in Sudan’s Nuba Mountains and 16-year-old Daniel Omar (a double-amputee who fed himself for the first time in two-years as the result of this project), Project Daniel established the world’s first 3D-printed prosthetic lab and training facility.
Intel’s Look Inside: Mick Ebeling campaign from Intel, Venables Bell & Partners and The Ebeling Group/Not Impossible was co-directed by Ebeling and two-time Oscar nominated filmmaker Lucy Walker. It has had over 3 million views to date.
Led by founder and CEO Mick Ebeling, and content chief and co-founder Elliot Kotek, Not Impossible’s mantra of “Technology for the Sake of Humanity” has resonated with audiences around the world.
Project Daniel has earned more than a half-billion online media impressions to date, plus significant broadcast attention garnered on CNN, BBC and CTV, and dozens of the world’s leading television networks.
The campaign serves as a true case study for the proposition that “Doing Good is Good Branding,” and indicates what’s possible when creative agencies are matched with leading problem solvers to address real-world issues.
The project’s global impact continues with the establishment of Daniel Labs in additional global sites by the end 2014.
The full list of awards are as Follows:
• Cannes TITANIUM Lion for Project Daniel sponsored by Precipart and Intel (from The Ebeling Group/Not Impossible Labs & Richard Van As/Robohand)
• Cannes Gold Lion in the Product Design category for Project Daniel, sponsored by Precipart and Intel (from The Ebeling Group/Not Impossible Labs & Richard Van As/Robohand)
• Cannes Bronze Lion in the Cyber category for Intel’s “Look Inside™: Mick Ebeling” campaign (from Intel/Venables Bell & Partners/The Ebeling Group)
• Cannes Bronze Lion in the Film category for Intel’s “Look Inside™: Mick Ebeling” campaign (from Intel/Venables Bell & Partners/The Ebeling Group)
• Cannes Bronze Lion in the Branded Content & Entertainment category for Project Daniel, sponsored by Intel and Precipart (from The Ebeling Group/Not Impossible Labs, Venables Bell & Partners, Richard Van As/Robohand)
• Shortlisting in the Innovation category for Project Danielview more - Awards and Events