Members of the 2018 North American Grand Effie Jury were announced today, Carolyn Everson, vice president of global marketing solutions, Facebook and Nick Law, chief creative officer of Publicis Group and president, Publicis Communications will serve as co-chairs.
The 2018 Grand Effie Jury will select the North American Effie’s “best in show,” hours before the May 31 gala at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York.
Since 1968, the Effie Awards have honoured marketing effectiveness and are presented by Effie Worldwide.
During the judging session, hosted by Oath, c-suite marketers will review and debate case studies of top scoring Gold Effie winners, which went through two rounds of judging to earn the distinction of Grand Effie contenders.
“Grand Effie contenders are truly the best of the best in our competition and judged with the rigor that Effie is known for,” said Traci Alford, president and CEO of Effie Worldwide. “On May 31, our jury room will be filled with marketers who value marketing effectiveness and how it impacts business growth, and I look forward to the discussion and debate as they determine this year’s winner.”
Members of the 2018 North American Grand Effie Jury include:
· Jonny Bauer, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Droga5
· Carolyn Everson, VP, Global Solutions, Facebook (Jury Co-Chair)
· Alicia Hatch, Chief Marketing Officer, Deloitte
· Gail Heimann, President, Weber Shandwick
· Casey Hurbis, Chief Marketing Officer, Quicken Loans
· Nick Law, Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Group and President, Publicis Communications (Jury Co-Chair)
· Sharon Rothstein, Former Chief Marketing Officer, Starbucks
· Leslie Sims, Chief Creative Officer, North America Y&R
· Keith Weed, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Unilever
· Mary Beth West, Chief Growth Officer, Hershey
· Karina Wilsher, Partner, Global COO, Anomaly