Many companies have chosen BVE 2013 as their UK, European or global launch pad for new products, technologies and services. From new cameras and on-set technology to audio and video post-production solutions, visitors will have the opportunity to get their hands on many of the latest gadgets and must-have tools to enhance the content creation process.
Here are just some of the highlights of the exhibition:
- Sony (stand C38) has announced that BVE 2013 will provide the backdrop to the first UK public showing of its full F-series large sensor camera line-up, comprising the PMW-F3, NEX-FS700, PMW-F5, PMW-F55 and F65 4K digital cameras, and will also see the debut of Sony’s groundbreaking PVM-X300 4K LCD monitor;
- AC Entertainment Technologies (stand C64) presents new LED lighting technologies from Chroma-Q and LedGo;
- Ianiro (stand D24) showcases ABC Products’ new G-Force Master camera stabilising mount which offers steady support for cinematic cameras;
- Ikegami (stand L20) presents a new multi-purpose HDTV camera capable of achieving superior picture quality and high stability;
- Roland Systems Group (stand B17) hosts the UK debut of the Roland M-200i, a compact 32 channel professional digital mixing console offering the flexibility and mobility of comprehensive iPad control;
- PNY Technologies (stand H21) shows the NVIDIA® Quadro® K5000, which taps into the new NVIDIA Kepler architecture to deliver the world’s most compatible and power-efficient GPU for accelerating professional applications;
- Square Box Media (stand G61) presents FocalPoint Server, an easy-to-use digital asset management program for major NLEs such as Final Cut Pro, Avid and Premiere, VFX and graphics packages;
- Global Distribution (stand D38) shows Cache-A’s new Pro-Cache LTO-6 archive appliances, which offer faster throughput and up to 70% greater storage capacity;
- Sennheiser (stand D64) will present the first showing of the FO-TX2-EC Fibre Optical Transmitter and FO-RX2-EC Fibre Optical Receiver, which are designed to enable remote receiving aerials for radio microphones to be placed at much greater distances than previously possible.
More new product news can be found at www.bvexpo.com/newproductlaunches,
and a full exhibitor list can be found at www.bvexpo.com/exhibitors
Visitors can register free at www.bvexpo.com/register using priority code BVE483. Online registrants also have a chance to win one of three £500 cash prizes when they attend BVE 2013 for two days or more, between 9.30 on Tuesday 26th and 16.30 on Thursday 28th February. Terms and conditions apply.
Information is also available across social media on twitter.com/bvexpo, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn. Visitors can also download the BVE 2013 App at www.bvexpo.com/app