What does a Los Angeles Dodgers third baseman, a New York Yankees shortstop, a Milwaukee Brewers outfielder and subway riders all have in common? Not a trick question...
The cap worn by professional MLB players on the field is the exact same New Era Authentic Collection 59FIFTY fitted cap worn by fans across cities.
To celebrate the start of the 2019 Major League Baseball Season, New Era Cap - in partnership with creative agency 72andSunny New York - unveils the cross-cultural “We Reign as One” campaign, showcasing the power that baseball and the iconic cap have to connect all fans no matter their backgrounds and beliefs.
“We Reign As One” features appearances from:
- Los Angeles Dodgers third baseman, Justin Turner
- New York Yankees shortstop, Didi Gregorius
- Cleveland Indians shortstop, Francisco Lindor
- Ronaldo Acuña Jr., Atlanta Braves outfielder and 2018 National League Rookie of the Year and outfielder
- Boston Red Sox first baseman and 2018 World Series MVP, Steve Pearce
- Houston Astros second baseman and six-time MLB All-Star, José Altuve
- Grammy award-winning rapper, Jay Rock
The 60 second film debuts today and will run on digital and social.