Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:24:52 GMT
MullenLowe Group agencies LOLA MullenLowe, MullenLowe Vietnam, MullenLowe Singapore, and MullenLowe Dubai topped the charts in Directory’s rankings for 2016, recognised for best in class talent and creative work amongst other global accolades.
LOLA MullenLowe, in addition to being named the #1 most awarded agency in Spain according to this report, was also ranked as the 4th Most Creative Agency in the world. Additionally, the leading agency was ranked the #1 Agency in the World for branded content.
Within the Top 10 list for integrated campaigns, LOLA MullenLowe was recognised for Unilever Magnum’s “Be True to Your Pleasure”. Additionally, the agency’s campaign for Líbero Magazine, “Football Memories”, was ranked the #1 most awarded Radio campaign in the world and the 16th creative campaign overall across all categories. LOLA MullenLowe was also recognised for outstanding talent:
· Chacho Puebla, Partner and Chief Creative Officer, was ranked #22 of The 50 most awarded Chief Creative Officers
· Tomás Ostiglia, Global Creative Director, was ranked #11 of The most awarded Creative Directors
· Francisco Cassis, Executive Creative Director, was ranked #22 of The 50 most awarded Executive Creative Directors
· André Toledo, Senior Copywriter, was ranked #15 of The 50 most awarded Copywriters
Other rankings throughout the global creative network include:
· MullenLowe Singapore: #12 in the most awarded radio campaigns for Unilever Clear’s “Combover/Manbun”
· MullenLowe Vietnam: Top 20 most awarded poster / out of home campaigns of 2016: Unilever’s “Prostate Check”
· MullenLowe Dubai was ranked as a Top 20 agency in the MENA region
The MullenLowe Group global creative network applauds all of the winners, and thanks Directory for honoring the talent and work from the agencies in the Big Won Report.view more - Awards and Events
Genres: PeopleMullenLowe US, Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:24:52 GMT