Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:17:39 GMT
MullenLowe Group has today announced the launch of ‘Squad Goals’, a bespoke initiative that will run for the entirety of the 2018 World Cup.
MullenLowe Group has created their very own online sticker book which invites people to gather their squad and name 22 iconic moments in World Cup history.
Clues will be released to the ‘Squad Goals’ microsite and on MullenLowe Group’s social media channels throughout the World Cup, and will be translated into Russian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and French, allowing people from across the world to participate.
Players must guess the iconic World Cup moment to receive a virtual sticker. Those who collect all 22 stickers will be in with the chance to win the grand prize, which will be awarded in a tie-break to the player who comes up with the best octopus-themed football team name. The winner will receive an exclusive set of printed illustrations of all 22 iconic moments by illustrator Daniel Long.
The competition is open to the public and will run from Thursday 14th June to Friday 20th July, with the winner announced on Monday 23rd July.
How to play:
• Log-in at www.mlgsquadgoals.com
• Follow @MullenLoweGroup on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter to discover clues that will be released throughout the World Cup
• Answer the questions to collect the stickers and fill up the page
• Answer all 22 questions correctly and players will have the chance to enter the grand prize draw
• Finalists will need to name their best octopus-themed football team
• The winner will receive an exclusive set of the printed illustrationsview more - CreativeMullenLowe Group, Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:17:39 GMT