New York Festivals
Wed, 17 Oct 2018 13:09:27 GMT
The Midas Awards for the World’s Best Financial Advertising has announced the 2018 Executive Jury. This is the second year that Midas will bring together this elite global panel to review the Shortlisted entries selected by the international Midas Awards Grand Jury.
The Executive Jury, a brain trust comprised of 26 founding officers, CEO’s, and executive creative directors, from global advertising agencies, and globally recognised experts in financial policy and communications will provide an even more comprehensive evaluation of the global creative work submitted.
The 2018 Midas Awards Executive Jury includes:
- Ganesh Prasad Acharya, Creative Director, pi communications, India
- Simon Bagnasco, Executive Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Melbourne, Australia
- Andreas Baumert, Group Creative Director, KBS New York, USA
- David Bell, Executive Creative Director, MercerBell, Australia
- Mitch Bennett, Executive Creative Director, Fitzgerald & CO, USA
- Kaydee Bridges, VP, Digital & Social Media, Goldman Sachs, USA
- Andrea Collins, Head of Brand Marketing CMO of Hippo Insurance, USA
- Augusto Correia, Senior Integrated Art Director, NBS / Dentsu Aegis Networks, Brazil
- Dana Cullinan, Founder and Creative Partner, Cullinan, South Africa
- Tom Cullinan, Founder and Creative Partner, Cullinan, South Africa
- Humberto Cunha, Creative Art Director, Santa Clara Mc&Saatchi
- Keith Gormley, Vice President of Social Media, Prudential Financial, USA
- Bill Girouard, SVP Creative Director, Arnold Worldwide, USA
- Kobi Gulersen, B2B & Product Marketing, Mastercard, Canada
- Crayon MinYen Hsieh, Head of UX, OnePlus, USA
- Devin Kennedy, Executive Creative Director, King James Cape Town, South Africa
- Ken Muir, Founding Partner, Mohawk, United Kingdom
- Erik Norin, Creative Director, Mother NYC, USA
- Subhas Pinnapola, CEO/Founder, Storybook, Sri Lanka
- Torsten Pollmann, Executive Creative Director, Havas Worldwide. Germany
- Tahaab Rais, Director of Insights & Strategic Planning FP7/DXB (Part of McCann Worldgroup), United Arab Emirates
- Bob Renock, Creative Director and Brand Manager, Old National Bank, USA
- Mike Spirkovski, Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi, Australia
- Dylan Taylor, Founder, The Dylan Agency Australia
- Joyce King Thomas, Chairman Chief Creative Officer, McCann XBC, USA
- Esaù Vázquez, Director Creativo, Publicis México
Midas’ Grand Jury brings together award-winning executives from prominent global agencies with diverse areas of expertise within the industry, as well as respected internationally recognised experts in financial policy and communications from prominent companies around the world.
The Midas Jury offers their perspectives not only on how well a message is delivered, but how it is received. Midas awards Gold and Silver Ingots to the highest scoring entries and presents the Grand Midas to the entry considered 'Best in Show'.
The results of the juries are parsed in an annual rankings brief, The Midas Report - a veritable who’s-who in the world of financial services advertising that includes the three individual reports: Agency, Brand and Network.
The final deadline to enter the 2018 Midas Awards is November 16th, 2017. Entry details, including competition categories and rules and regulations can be found on the Midas Awards website. To enter please click here.view more - Awards and EventsNew York Festivals , Wed, 17 Oct 2018 13:09:27 GMT