Thu, 19 Jun 2014 10:22:52 GMT
After producing eight awards across four categories earlier this week, digital production agency MediaMonks today celebrates an incredible twelve Cyber Lions. The company was involved in six gold, two silver and four bronze awards.
Lemz’ ingenious campaign against webcam child-sex tourism, Sweetie, won another six awards – all gold. MediaMonks worked alongside Amsterdam’s Code d’Azur in the digital production of the Terre des Hommes campaign, which has won the Netherlands twelve Cannes Lions in total.
The MediaMonks-produced Universal Typeface experiment has won a silver and bronze Cyber. The campaign constitutes a crowdsourced quest to combine all the world’s handwritings into a single typeface, or font. DDB Tribal Düsseldorf created the campaign on behalf of BIC, maker of the ‘universal’ Cristal ballpoint pen.
Google: Night Walk in Marseille, a production for 72andSunny Amsterdam, won silver for storytelling and bronze for interface & navigation. Embodying the first-ever Google Street View by night, the experience lets you take an interactive stroll through the streets and back alleys of Cours Julien.
MediaMonks also won awards for Droga5 and BBH London, with an interactive tool that is part of Prudential’s Bring Your Challenges platform and a handsome microsite for Christie’s.
BIC: Universal Typeface (DDB Tribal Düsseldorf, MediaMonks)
1. Silver Cyber Lion (Social: Use of Co-Creation & User Generated Content)
2. Bronze Cyber Lion (Social: Engagement Platform)
3. Silver Mobile Lion (Social for Mobile: Use of Co-Creation & User Generated Content)
Christie’s: The Art People (BBH London, MediaMonks)
1. Bronze Cyber Lion (Craft: Use/Curation of Image(s))
Geox: 7 Days of Rain (SMFB, MediaMonks)
1. Bronze Promo & Activation Lion (Digital & Social: Online Advertising in a Promotional Campaign)
Google: Night Walk in Marseille (72andSunny Amsterdam, MediaMonks)
1. Silver Cyber Lion (Craft: Storytelling)
2. Bronze Cyber Lion (Craft: Interface & Navigation)
Prudential: BYC Tools Page (Droga5, MediaMonks)
1. Bronze Cyber Lion (Web Platforms: Website)
Terre des Hommes: Sweetie (Lemz, MediaMonks, Code d’Azur)
1. Gold Cyber Lion (Craft: Innovative Use of Technology)
2. Gold Cyber Lion (Craft: Use of Video)
3. Gold Cyber Lion (Social: Innovative Use of Social or Community)
4. Gold Cyber Lion (Social: Response/Real-Time Activity (including crowdsourcing))
5. Gold Cyber Lion (Social: Targeted Conversations at Scale (including social listening and conversational insight))
6. Gold Cyber Lion (Web Campaign: Charities, Public Health & Safety, Public Awareness Messages)
7. Gold Promo & Activation Lion (Digital & Social: Online Advertising in a Promotional Campaign)
8. Gold Promo & Activation Lion (Digital & Social: Use of Other Digital Platforms in a Promotional Campaign)
9. Gold PR Lion (Sectors: Charity & Not-For-Profit)
10. Gold Direct Lion (Digital & Social: Use of Digital Marketing)
11. Gold Direct Lion (Product & Service: Charities)
12. Silver Promo & Activation Action Lion (Product & Service: Charities)