Tue, 08 Mar 2022 15:52:58 GMT
Our plates are a mirror for what’s happening in society. So today, McKinney (a creative agency with offices in LA, NY and Durham), is once again launching its Foods Trends Report.
The report is a road map for marketers who want to understand what consumers are putting into their body to understand what makes them tick.
The report answers questions such as...
- What is the "other" edible weed that many are calling the next soy?
- Are worm cleanse challenges actually taking off?
- Can you have your plate and eat it too?
- Can your 3-D printer cook you dinner?
- What consumer packaged goods are being made from food waste?
- Which brands are eating each other's lunches in the metaverse?
- What's the next soylent?
The report also addresses serious topics like how restaurants are changing their labor practices and what start-ups are doing to fight food insecurity.
All of the micro trends in this report, from humorous to serious, ladder up to 2022's macro-trend, "collective convergence," the idea that people are grappling with how to help themselves and the collective at the same time.view more - Trends and InsightMcKinney, Tue, 08 Mar 2022 15:52:58 GMT