Peach
Hobby home page
liahome
IPA Banner Global Recognition
Electriclime gif
jw collective
Contemplative Reptile
Editions
  • International Edition
  • USA Edition
  • UK Edition
  • Australian Edition
  • Canadian Edition
  • Irish Edition
  • German Edition
  • Singapore Edition
  • Spanish edition
  • Polish edition
  • Indian Edition
  • Middle East edition
  • South Africa Edition

MassiveMusic’s Tamon Fujimi Announces Talk at ADFEST 2018

Awards and Events 201 Add to collection

Creative Development Manager from MassiveMusic Tokyo on the importance of music and sound for brands

MassiveMusic’s Tamon Fujimi Announces Talk at ADFEST 2018

Tamon Fujimi, Creative Development Manager at MassiveMusic, will be speaking about the power of music and sound at ADFEST 2018, Asia’s most celebrated and recognised regional creative festival, now in its twentieth year.

His presentation, ‘Dear Marketeers: Here’s Why You Should Stop Procrastinating on Music’, will explore music’s ability to impact human behaviour and influence our buying decisions. Fujimi will consider the palette of emotions and range of information provided by music to highlight its power within a branding context.

The talk aims to stimulate discussion on the untapped possibilities and musical opportunities for brands, encouraging them to speak to their audience in one, unmistakable and unforgettable voice. By posing the question: ‘What does your brand sound like?’, Fujimi will provide insights to help marketeers define and fittingly integrate music and sound into their brand identity.

Hans Brouwer, CEO and Founder of MassiveMusic, comments: “Sir John Hegarty is correct in suggesting that music is the ‘unsung hero’ of the advertising industry. Yet, according to research, a huge 84% of time and budget is spent by creative agencies on the visual elements, leaving only the remaining 16% for developing music and sound. We consider music as a fundamental aspect of our lives, but we still struggle to give it the respect it deserves when it comes to brand guidelines and strategic marketing plans.”

Tamon Fujimi adds: “At MassiveMusic, one of our fundamental responsibilities is to change the perception of music in advertising and encourage brands to actively take advantage of its potential – whether it be for the Asian market or on a global level.”

Fujimi’s talk is part of ADFEST 2018’s speaking program and will take place on Wednesday 21st March at 2.30pm local time. ADFEST 2018 will be held from Wednesday 21st – Saturday 24th March 2018 at PEACH, Royal Cliff Hotels Group, Pattaya, Thailand.

view more - Awards and Events
Sign up to our newsletters and stay up to date with the best work and breaking ad news from around the world.

Genres: Music & Sound Design

MassiveMusic Asia, Mon, 19 Mar 2018 11:14:53 GMT