London International Awards - LIA
Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:31:58 GMT
London International Awards launched the ‘Creative Conversations’ programme in 2012 as a way of giving back to the industry. ‘Creative Conversations’ is targeted at young creatives from around the globe from the disciplines of Advertising, Production, Design, Digital and Branding & Marketing.
LIA coordinates a week of educational and enriching seminars, lunches and dinners filled with stimulating discussions centred on the experiences and ideas of the speakers in their respective fields. The attendees are encouraged to drive the conversations using their own experiences or by asking questions that would take the conversations to another level. The entire initiative, including travel, meals and hotel expenses, is fully funded by LIA.
In 2013, 'Creative Conversations' will once again take place in Las Vegas during the week of LIA Judging. Sixty-five hand-picked young creatives will attend this invitation- only event.
This year the attendees will experience an incredible line-up of speakers from around the world. The Keynote Speaker is Daymond John, Founder & CEO of FUBU, Star of ABC’s Shark Tank, & CEO of Shark Branding, marketing consulting agency.
- Raphael Aflalo, CEO and Co-Founder of My Love Affair, Paris
- Tony Granger, Global Chief Creative Officer of Young & Rubicam
- Laura Gregory, Founder of Great Guns
- David Guerrero, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer of BBDO Guerrero/Proximity Philippines
- Amir Kassaei, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer of DDB Worldwide
- Nick Law, Global Chief Creative Officer of R/GA
- Tham Khai Meng, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer of Ogilvy & Mather
- Rosie Siman. Senior Strategist & Cultural Curator of 360i
- Katrina Lantos Swett, President and Chief Executive Officer of Lantos Foundation for Human Rights and Justice
- Sheridan Thomas, Head of Production at Great Guns London
- Mark Tutssel, Global Chief Creative Officer of Leo Burnett Worldwide
- Ralph van Dijk, Founder and Creative Director of Eardrum Australia
- Emma Wilkie, Managing Director of The Gunn Report
- Faris Yakob, Creative Director and the Founder of GeniusSteals
The attendees were selected by creative directors, producers, designers, associations and media outlets, from around the world. Several media outlets and associations held creative competitions to determine who, from their region would attend. This included Germany, Argentina, Korea, Thailand and the Philippines.
view more - Awards and Events
‘Creative Conversations’ is fast becoming one of the most sought after experiences on the Creative Calendar.
Categories: Events, Sports and LeisureLondon International Awards - LIA, Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:31:58 GMT