London International Awards (LIA), one of the world's most prestigious international festivals with a mission to award creativity and the power of ideas has announced the 2016 Juries. There are five jurors representing Germany within the twelve jury panels. Judging will take place in Las Vegas from 6th October to 14th October.
- Stephan Vogel, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy & Mather Advertising Germany will serve as jury president presiding over the TV/Cinema/Online Film jury.
- Alexander Schill, Global Chief Creative Officer, Serviceplan Munich on the Design and Package Design Jury
- Doerte Spengler-Ahrens, Chief Creative Officer, Jung von Matt Elbe Hamburg on the Integration jury
- Guido Heffels, Chief Creative Officer, Heimat Berlin on the Non-Traditional Jury
- Gerrit Zinke, Managing Partner, thjnk Hamburg on the Print • Poster • Billboard Jury
Says Barbara Levy, president of LIA: "In 2015 almost 12% of LIA statues were brought home to Germany. The work from this powerhouse country has consistently exhibited the highest degree of creativity. With this, I must say that we are truly honoured to have such a prestigious group of creative talent travel such a long way to judge LIA 2016. They will be tasked with viewing a massive number of entries and awarding creative excellence in their respective categories. Las Vegas will not be all fun and games! I am confident that with this calibre of professionals judging the work the outcome of the LIA judging is bound to set new and higher benchmarks in creativity and innovative ideas."
The 2016 London International Awards Jury Panels consist of the industry's most respected names from over 22 different countries. Each jury will judge on-site, starting with the first round and concluding with statue discussions. Every member on each jury panel, including the jury president, judge all entries except their own work in their respective media without bias as to origin of work by country, company or individual. These panels decide on the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Statue Winners, as well as the finalists. Each jury has the discretion to award a Grand LIA.
To view the complete juries, please visit the LIA website