Leo Burnett Singapore
Fri, 18 Sep 2015 04:27:16 GMT
Top Five Spikes Asia Trends:
Top Five Campaigns at Spikes:
1. “Reduced Speed Dial” Volkswagen (Auckland)
2. “The Unforgotten Soldiers” Sky History Channel (Auckland)
3. “Sideliner” Samsung (Sydney)
4. “Look at Me” Samsung (Seoul)
5. “Eye Play The Piano” The University Of Tsukuba’s Special Needs Schools
Top Five Reasons to be at Spikes:
1. Spikes Asia is one of the most significant events for our industry in the region, and as such, pulls together a great network of folks. Which is why it’s always a great time to meet and catch up with your industry counterparts all in the space of three days.
2. It remains to be one of the most organised creative festivals in the region with a quality line up of content across the different platforms. And, with the constant addition of new, highly relevant categories, it can only get better.
3. The Awards ceremony is tightly run, almost too tight one could argue (when they flash some of the worthy bronze and silver winners one had better not blink), but it does give a great synopsis and celebration of the best work in the region.
4. The Silent Stage Forum. It was incredible to see how that worked. It seemed like it was hugely popular.
5. The parties – especially the Leo Burnett Spikes Asia After-Party!
view more - Trends and InsightLeo Burnett Singapore, Fri, 18 Sep 2015 04:27:16 GMT