After Jelly's amazing success in increasing the Youth Vote in the snap election on 2017, Turn Up is back for creative in time for the next election on the 12th December 2019.
As before we are inviting all artists to create an individual piece of work, which will form part of a social media (initially) campaign to get 18-24 year olds to register to vote by the 26th November – and then make enough noise to make sure that everyone registered actually uses that vote on the 12th December. Anyone is welcome to contribute and all the works will be placed in a public dropbox to be crowd-sourced for multiple use.
It is important to remember that the power to vote isn’t just about the power to affect transient politics, it’s about having a voice that can be heard on all issues, especially the environment and especially this country’s representative voice at the UN Climate change summit; COP26 in June next year.
• Include the tag #turnup
• You can use the space however you want but please leave us some space at the bottom right of the layout to add campaign the logo.
• Artwork needs to be portrait format plus square for instagram (either vector or scanned to 600dpi jpg)
• All artwork will be fully credited on the portal, please include your details and handles with your submission.
• Restrict your palette, that’s up to you.
• Be party-political. This is a neutral campaign where possible.
• Get rude, we will be restricted in use if it is nudity or profanity.
How To Submit
Email your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now! Time is of the essence. Please make sure you submit by the end of November 2019.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting you kindly agree to the public use of your image for the #turnup campaign. The copyright remains yours of course