The IPA has honoured 15 industry practitioners in recognition of their exceptional and prolonged contribution to the IPA in its annual Summer Honours. These outstanding individuals will also be honoured with FIPA (Fellow of the IPA) status or Honorary FIPA status to those not in IPA member agencies.
The seven FIPAs are:
- Dan Appleby, managing director, Drummond Central and former IPA City Head for Newcastle and the North East
- Phil Coverdale, managing director, Cravens and former IPA City Head for Newcastle and the North East
- Neil Henderson, chief executive, St Luke’s and IPA Council member
- Jackie Holt, managing partner, BJL and former IPA City Head for Manchester and the North West
- Tim Jones, managing director, True and former IPA City Head for Bristol, The South West and Wales
- Marc Nohr, chairman, Fold7 and IPA Commercial Group Chair
- Sam Phillips, chief diversity and inclusion officer + chair, D&I Consultancy + Assistant Dean, Omnicom University and IPA Talent Leadership Group member
The IPA also awarded eight Honorary Fellowship (for individuals not with an IPA member agency) to the following individuals who have been key contributors to the IPA’s Effectiveness and Learning programmes, and to one long-serving member of staff.
- Sera Holland, co-founder, Fawnbrake Collective
- Chris Macleod, director, customer and revenue, Transport for London
- Sheila Mitchell, marketing director, Public Health England
- David Payne, former IPA consultant head of direct marketing
- Amelia Torode, co-founder, Fawnbrake Collective
- David Wheldon, outgoing chief marketing officer, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Steve Wilcox, Outgoing managing director, RSMB
- Orlando Wood, chief innovation officer, System1 Group
The IPA also awarded five fellowships in its 2020 New Year Honours.