In The Company Of Huskies
Wed, 21 Nov 2018 12:23:02 GMT
Following a period of continued growth, the award-winning independent creative agency, In the Company of Huskies is expanding with six new hires to strengthen the agency's social media department. The new appointments come as the company has won a series of top industry awards and new client wins.
Thomas Ryan has joined as social media manager heading up a talented team of Social Media Specialists. Thomas has international experience in delivering innovative social media campaigns and results-driven strategies at agencies including, Irish International/BBDO Dublin, Circulate and Vocal for a variety of clients including Virgin Media Ireland, Avonmore, IRFU, Guinness Ireland, BMW and Mini Cooper.
He leads a team of social media specialists including recent hires:
- Breffni Banks formerly of Gilded ALM, Weber Shandwick and Mute Records.
- Mark Folens, former senior editor and community manager at the Irish Independent, and Maxmedia Ireland working on Tourism Ireland.
- Jack O’Dea, who's previous experience encompasses social media communications, digital media management and public relations for Festival Republic, Body&Soul Music & Arts Festival and Java Republic.
- Wyona Grant, founder of Fortitude Magazine, an online award-winning music and entertainment publication and the Social Media Manager for HolidayGuru and Escapes.ie.
- Finally, Johanna Torwesten, a recent masters, digital marketing graduate of DCU.
“The new appointments will be key in strengthening Huskies reputation as an agency that combines creativity with expertise in digital, or as we like to call it ‘Magic and Machines’ to produce transformational results,” says David Hayes, Director of Social, Search & Performance Media. “The agency is experiencing rapid growth through winning new business and some high-profile awards. We're especially proud to have won the Grand Prix, two golds and two silvers at ADFX which celebrates the most effective advertising in Ireland. It is a testament to our fantastic clients that have the confidence in us to produce innovative campaigns that deliver business growth”.view more - Hires, Wins & BusinessIn The Company Of Huskies, Wed, 21 Nov 2018 12:23:02 GMT