The Hobbs Consultancy, on a mission to transform the workplace via inclusivity, has revealed the panel of industry experts for its next event, HeANDShe Conference. The event takes place on the evening of Tuesday 29th Nov at MullenLowe’s offices, Old Street.
Chaired by Roxanne Hobbs, Founder of The Hobbs Consultancy, the event will feature a panel of experts exploring what’s next for masculine leadership.
With an introduction from Tom Knox, Chairman MullenLowe and IPA President. Leading the advertising industry with his 'Here For Good’ agenda, with particular attention paid to diversity.
Confirmed panellists include:
● Martin Daubney, former Loaded magazine editor, award winning broadcaster and journalist
● Roxanne Hobbs, Founder of The Hobbs Consultancy
● Sue Unerman, Chief Strategy Officer at Mediacom and co-author, The Glass Wall
● Daren Rubins, CEO of PHD Media Agency
● Geraldine Gallacher, Managing Director of Executive Coaching Company Ltd
Tickets for the event cost £41.51 each, include light refreshments and are available via Eventbrite.
The Hobbs Consultancy was founded by Roxanne Hobbs and offers coaching, consultancy and training all with the ambition of making the workplace a more inclusive environment. More information on The Hobbs Consultancy and its programme of workshops, training programmes and events can be found on The Hobbs Consultancy Facebook and Twitter Feed.view more - Awards and Events