Wed, 01 Jul 2015 09:00:48 GMT
Grey group excelled at the annual Cannes Lions in 2015, exceeding all expectations with a total of 113 Cannes wins from various Grey offices throughout the network.
Grey EMEA had a particularly strong performance, taking home a total of 32 Lions, and winning more Grand Prix’s than any other agency network which equated to winning five more Lions than last year.
“The success at Cannes Lions 2015 is just one of many reasons we are proud to be part of this incredible network, and re-affirming our decision to bring Grey back to Africa. We believe our current work and staff complement is seamlessly aligned to what Grey globally aims to achieve.” says Grey Africa MD Paul Jackson. “The incredible momentum achieved by the Grey network over the last few years, and especially since our mid-2014 integration, is inspiring and energising to the Grey Africa Group and bears testimony to the solid internal group ethos and the efficacy of delivering famously effective work for our clients.”
Tribute to the fact that the WPP Network overall continues to deliver outstanding work, was the recognition conferred to the Network with the Cannes Agency Holding Company of the Year Award for the fifth year running.
Grey’s performance at Cannes 2015:
• Grey offices in 18 countries won Lions, nearly double last year's showing
• Grey won 113 Cannes Lions including 21 Gold, 36 Silver, 48 Bronze, tripling Grey’s previous record
• Grey won Lions in 20 categories from film, radio and outdoor to the newest disciplines of mobile, creative data and pharma, a new record
• Grey won four Grand Prix awards with Grey London winning two for Volvo New York and winning one for Volvo Interception. Grey Germany won for the Berlin Sound Cloud.
• Grey’s growing reputation as a Global creative powerhouse was confirmed by its third place global network ranking and the number two ranking agency in the world for Grey New York.