Wed, 15 Jun 2022 10:21:00 GMT
The global Music+Sound Awards early bird deadline is Today, 15th June.
Enter here by midnight (PST) tonight, Wednesday June 15, to take advantage of discounted early bird entry fees. Prices increase thereafter.
For an eleventh year, The Music+Sound Awards will globally celebrate music and sound creative excellence in broadcast advertising, online advertising, branding and idents, presenting awards for best original composition, best sound design, best sync, best re-records and best use of production music.
Anyone who has worked, in any capacity, on a project they feel has been significantly enhanced by the music or sound is eligible to enter. Work must have been first broadcast between July 1st 2021 and June 30th 2022.
2022’s jury includes:
- Celeste Dalairac, Executive Creative Director at Grey Group, London
- Leland Drake, Music Producer at Grey Group, New York
- Adam Ghoubali, Music Creative Director at BETC, Paris
- Chip Herter, Director of Music at Deutsch, Los Angeles
- Kristen Hosack, Sr Music Supervisor at Saatchi & Saatchi, Los Angeles
- Jon Moshier, Executive Music Producer at Doner, Detroit
- Dan Bewick, Partner + Creative Director at The Elements Music, Los Angeles
- Zac Colwell, Creative Director at Squeak E Clean, New York
- Laura Harrison, Managing Director at Soho Music, London
- Annick Mayer, Executive Producer at Butter Music, Los Angeles
- Michael Robb, Head of Production + Managing Director at BLUT, Hamburg
- Dante Desole, Head of Audio at Gramercy Park Studios, New York
- Marcin Pawlick, Sound Engineer, Sound Designer + Mixer at 750mph, London
- Archie Presley, Sound Designer at Wave Studios, Amsterdam
- Sam Robson, Sound Designer, Creative Director + Partner at No.8, London
- Stuart St Vincent Welch, Senior Sound Designer + Mixer at Barking Owl, New York
- Joe Wilkinson, Sound Designer, Composer + Creative Director at String and Tins, London
- Dave Curtin, Vice President, Partnerships at MassiveMusic, Los Angeles
- Letizia Pacchioni, Associate Music Supervisor at Leland Music, London
- Eryk Rich, Creative Sync Consultant, Los Angeles
- Clement Souchier, Founder, CEO + Music Supervisor at Creminal, Paris
- Marcel Alexander Wiebenga, Co-Founder at Howl, Amsterdam
The Music+Sound Awards continue to proudly support Nordoff Robbins, the music therapy charity, with £5 from each submission going to this life-changing charity.
Official Sponsors of The Music+Sound Awards: No.8, Lemon Wax + Elephant Music
2022 Music+Sound Awards' Key Information
- EARLY-BIRD ENTRY DEADLINE: Midnight (PST) TONIGHT, Wednesday June 15th 2022
- FINAL ENTRY DEADLINE: Midnight (PST) June 29th 2022
- ELIGIBILITY WINDOW: Work must have been first broadcast, with client approval, between July 1st 2021 and June 30th 2022
- SUBMISSIONS: Can be made via the awards siteview more - Awards and Events
Genres: Music & Sound DesignMusic+Sound Awards, Wed, 15 Jun 2022 10:21:00 GMT