Mon, 16 Dec 2019 14:51:18 GMT
Gerety Awards has announced that London will be the location of one of its executive judging sessions with Jo Wallace as jury ambassador.
Jo Wallace who is UK creative director at Wunderman Thompson working for global brands, will be next year’s Ambassador for the planned 2020 executive jury session held at Wunderman Thompson’s UK office. The 2020 Grand Jury from the UK includes:
- Nicky Bullard, Chairwoman & Chief Creative Officer of MRM McCann
- Nadja Bellan-White, CCO; Europe, Middle East, and Africa Executive Partner of the Ogilvy group
- Rebecca Swift, Global head of Creative Insights at Getty Images
- Natalie Graeme, Founder of Uncommon
- Karen Boswell, European lead of consumer experience at VMLY&R
- Tamara Howe Managing Director VICELAND/VICE TV & Production, EMEA At VICE Media UK
Executive jury sessions will be held in New York, London, Helsinki, Berlin, Johannesburg, Istanbul, Melbourne, Madrid, Buenos Aires and Bangkok. Each city will bring together some of the most respected agency and brand leaders to choose the shortlist which will be announced mid June.
New for Gerety 2020, the executive jury sessions will each choose agency and production company of the year from their country. Winners will be chosen by the executive jury and announced after each session. The London executive jury will choose the UK agency and production company of the year.
To see the full list of confirmed 2020 Grand Jury and ambassadors, click here.view more - Awards and EventsGerety Awards, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 14:51:18 GMT