Forget about the dark days and drizzly weather - evian® will help Londoners come back swinging after the Christmas break when it installs giant snow-producing playground installations in two of the capital’s commuter hotspots.
evian will install adult-sized Live young swings in Canary Wharf, as well as a giant see-saw in Finsbury Avenue Square. Both installations will feature kinetically triggered snow machines which will reward playful behaviour with Alpine snow showers – the more participants Live young and play, the more snow will fall.
The installations are part of evian’s ’31 ways to Live young’ January campaign, which aims to get the British public smiling by helping them rediscover their forgotten youth.
The UK’s number one natural mineral water brand’s Live young January campaign will kick off with PR and social media from January 1st. The evian® playground will run from 7th – 11th January. The campaign will also include:
- Above the line outdoor media: Digital escalator posters, cross track projections and transvision screens in 20 London underground stations and 14 key London commuter rail stations
- 31 ways to Live young (a daily tip for each day in January)
- A competition to win a once in a lifetime Northern Lights Igloo Adventure in Lapland with two friends
- Specially commissioned video content
- Slingshot functionality for users to add evian products straight to their shopping baskets with their preferred online retailer
- In-store support in key retailers across all channels
- Workplace activity targeting workers at HSBC, JP Morgan, State Street Bank and Goldman Sachs
We Are Social will manage all social media activity around the campaign and Havas Worldwide devised and installed the playground installations.
Laura Pope, evian brand manager said: “Anyone at any age can Live young - it is a state of mind and an attitude to life. evian’s giant playground installations are the perfect way to help stressed workers get in touch with their Live young spirit by letting go and having fun.
“For those who won’t be able to make it to the playground, our Facebook Live young hub will share a different way to Live young each day throughout January, as well as a fantastic competition to win a Live young Northern Lights igloo experience in Lapland.”