Today, digital culture agency Entrinsic announced the appointment of Carolyn Contois to the role of Executive Director of Client Services, reporting to President and Founder Eli Singer. Contois joins Entrinsic from DDB Toronto, where she held the position of VP, Director Integrated Solutions.
Contois brings deep expertise to Entrinsic with her history in account management spanning three continents and top creative and strategic agencies including CP+B in Toronto, Three Drunk Monkeys in Sydney, TBWA/Chiat Day in Los Angeles and BBH in London. Additionally, she has led the charge on numerous blue chip brands, such as Cadbury, Sony Ericsson, Kraft, IKEA, Smirnoff, Visa, British Airways and more.
“It's taken great consideration and time to assemble the right leadership team at Entrinsic,” President Eli Singer said. “Finding top global talent in Carolyn elevates the integrated offerings and capabilities we bring to our client partnerships as we continue to evolve.”
"The culture and brain power at Entrinsic is unique and inspiring, and joining the leadership team was a natural next step in my career. I immediately found Entrinsic's focus on digital culture and “creativity by the numbers” – developing data-driven, integrated creative solutions proven to maximize business results – to be one of a kind,” Contois said. “Being able to deliver measurable impact for client partners in a faster, more cost effective way is both refreshing and rewarding."
The hiring of Contois coincides with a slew of additional new hires at Entrinsic. In the last three months alone, Entrinsic has hired two creatives and three account managers, including:
- Art Director Dorota Kepka, who comes to Entrinsic from JWT Toronto, where she worked across Tim Hortons, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods Canada, Nestlé, McCormick, Bayer, ParticipACTION and Diageo.
- Copywriter Tara Wright, whose experience includes stints at JWT Toronto and Publicis Toronto. Her past clients include Tim Hortons, Unilever, Kraft Foods Canada, Hitachi, Kia and Rogers.
- Account Director Gavin Wiggins joins the team from BBDO/Proximity. His past work experience includes Cadbury, Canon, Pepsi, Molson-Coors, HP, and the Ontario Ministry of Health.
- Account Director Moe Serhan previously worked at Ogilvy and Mather and Proximity, where his clients included IBM, Pepsi and Gillette.
- Account Supervisor Krishna Nathwani spent time at JWT New York, Ogilvy New York and Zone UK working with the likes of Six Flags, Prostate Cancer UK, Benadryl, Arla Foods and Nestle's Buitoni.view more - Hires, Wins & Business