Today, Endeavor Global Marketing, Endeavor’s cultural marketing agency, announced its new senior leadership team. The group includes both internal promotions and external hires.
The eight-person team reports to Ed Horne, president of Endeavor Global Marketing, who has led the group’s expansion over the past few years into a global, 800 employee-strong group with expertise spanning advertising, branding, digital, experiential, public relations, sponsorship, influencer and content.
The new leadership team includes:
- Robin Clarke, Senior Vice President, International
- Bill Decker, Executive Vice President, Experiential
- Michele Thornton Ghee, Executive Vice President, Business Development
- Bryan Icenhower, Executive Vice President, Client Management
- Seth Matlins, Executive Vice President, Cultural Strategy & Insights
- Nick Phelps, Executive Vice President, Advertising, Branding & Digital
- Samantha Stark, Executive Vice President, Public Relations
- Ryan Wagman, Executive Vice President & Chief Creative Officer
“We’re proud to introduce this new leadership team, whose expertise, cultural connectivity and diverse perspectives will help us serve our clients more effectively,” said Horne. “In a time when it’s increasingly harder to capture and keep attention, we believe Endeavor Global Marketing provides our clients an unfair marketing advantage, at scale, in the battle for cultural relevance.”
“Endeavor Global Marketing is uniquely positioned to connect brands directly to culture because we sit at the intersection of sports, fashion, entertainment, art, culinary and more,” said Bozoma Saint John, CMO at Endeavor, whose remit includes oversight of the Endeavor Global Marketing business. “This leadership team reflects the best of Endeavor Global Marketing’s capabilities, and I’m excited for all that’s ahead for the organisation.”
Endeavor Global Marketing’s clients include AB InBev, Audi, LA Chargers, Papa Johns, USAA and Visa, among many others. The group’s recent work includes the launch of 'Voices' for Papa Johns, 'Be Cowboy' for the Professional Bull Riders organisation (PBR), and 'Ultimate FIFA World Cup FOMO' for Visa.view more - Hires, Wins & Business