On its XVII edition, the El Ojo de Iberoamérica awards showed once more why it is one of the most creative and innovative festivals in the world.
A unique spot for inspiration and training for industry leaders and professionals, and a place to gather and debate with the passion and emotion the industry is so used to.
4843 pieces of work competed for medals at the festival, of which only 15 would were selected for the highest award; 8 for Brazil, 3 for Argentina, and 2 for Colombia, while Spain and Peru got one each.
The winners at El Ojo were the following:
- Gran Ojo Media was for DNI Feliz, by McCann Erickson Lima for Coca-Cola Peru
- Gran Ojo PR for Entierro del Bentley, by LBTM San Pablo for ABTO
- Gran Ojo Sustentable for La invasión del Pez León, by Geometry Global/Ogilvy & Mather Colombia for Ministerio de Ambiente y Desarrollo Sostenible
- Gran Ojo Design for La Biblia del Asado, by JWT Brazil for Tramontina
- Gran Ojo Eficacia for Real Beauty Sketches, by Ogilvy & Mather Brazil for Dove Brazil
- Gran Ojo Mobile for Protection Ad, by FCB Brazil for Nivea
- Gran Ojo Interactivo and the Gran Ojo TV for Los últimos deseos de la Kombi, by Almap BBDO for Volkswagen Brazil
- Gran Ojo Directo for Speaking Exchange, by FCB Brazil for CNA
- Tercer Ojo for Casi Idénticos, by Del Campo Saatchi & Saatchi Buenos Aires for Beldent
- Gran Ojo Radio for Radiomentrías by Sancho BBDO for Grupo Éxito
- Gran Ojo Promo for Pay Per Laugh, by The Cyranos McCann Spain for Teatreneu
- Gran Ojo Producción Audiovisual for I Will Survive by Del Campo Saatchi & Saatchi for MTV Networks
- Gran Ojo Sports for Jogo Bendito by Y&R Argentina for TyC Sports
-Gran Ojo Contenido for Bald Cartoons by Ogilvy & Mather Brazil for GRAACC.