The Marketing Standard
Mon, 15 May 2017 17:10:56 GMT
The Grand Effie Jury for the 2017 North American Effie Awards was announced today by Neal Davies, CEO and President of Effie Worldwide. The jury was selected by Effie Worldwide and, true to Effie’s role as a forum for the industry, reflects a diverse group of marketing leaders from the client and agency side.
On June 1st, the jury will sit at the New York Times headquarters in New York City to analyse and deliberate the Grand Effie winner (best in show) from the highest scored entries of the 2017 competition. The Grand Effie winner will be revealed at the end of the Effie Gala, along with the rankings of the 2017 North American Effie Index. Daryl Lee, Global CEO, Universal McCann and incoming chair of the Board of Directors of Effie Worldwide, along with outgoing chair, Carolyn Everson, VP, Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook will announce the news from the stage at Cipriani 42nd Street.
Members of the 2017 North American Effie Awards Grand Jury include:
- Martin Cass, CEO, Assembly/MDC Media Partners
- Brent Choi, Chief Creative Officer & Integration Officer, J. Walter Thompson New York & Canada
- Susan Credle, Global Chief Creative Officer, FCB Global
- Christopher Curtin, Chief Brand & Innovation Marketing Officer, Visa
- Scott Hagedorn, CEO, Hearts & Science
- Pam Hamlin, Global CEO, Arnold Worldwide
- Fernando Machado, Head of Brand Marketing, Burger King
- Vineet Mehra, CMO, Ancestry.com
- Ann Mukherjee, Global CMO, SC Johnson
- Elizabeth Rutledge, EVP, Global Advertising & Brand Management, American Express
- Rodney Williams, CMO & EVP of Brands, Moët Hennessy USA
- Karina Wilsher, Partner, Global COO, Anomaly
“Many of our Grand Effie Jury members have won Effie Awards and judged through the years, and all share the experience of knowing what real results look like,” said Davies. “Each jury member brings a perspective to the table that will examine, challenge and debate the merits of the Grand Effie winner.”
A complete list of winners for the 2017 North American Effie Awards can be found here. Gold, Silver or Bronze trophy levels will be announced on the evening of June 1.
For more information on the North American Effie Awards, visit www.effie.org and to read interviews with this year’s jury members visit the Effie Blog.view more - Awards and EventsThe Marketing Standard, Mon, 15 May 2017 17:10:56 GMT