Droga5 New York
Tue, 15 Aug 2017 15:20:10 GMT
Droga5 has announced that it is launching a new programme called the D5in10 Academy. The academy is an effort to invest in the future of diversity within the industry by fostering the talents of individuals from all backgrounds who are interested in working as creatives in advertising. The programme will give them an opportunity to learn the craft of advertising from one of the industry’s most awarded ad agencies.
D5in10 aims to provide participants with a complimentary 10-week introductory course designed to teach creators of all backgrounds the essence of advertising, including: concepting, building campaigns, art direction, copywriting and more. There are 20 spots available for high-potential creatives to participate in this introductory program. Classes will begin September 19th, 2017, and are held at Droga5's New York office.
The goal is to find people with a creative spark who haven’t necessarily figured out where to apply their talents, had the opportunity to build a portfolio in ad school or gotten a foot in the door at an ad agency in some other way. The agency will provide them with tools to succeed through hands-on instruction from Droga5 professionals.
How do people apply? No advertising portfolio? No problem. Interested candidates must first complete a Candidate Interest Form by visiting Droga5.com/D5in10. As part of the application process, candidates will show us who they are creatively in whatever form of creative output they believe best represents them. Candidates must also satisfy the following list of program criteria:
- Candidates must currently have an interest in working on the creative side of advertising.
- Candidates must be able to submit examples of their creative output. Ad portfolios are not required and various mediums are welcome.
- Candidates cannot have attended a post-undergraduate advertising or portfolio school.
- Candidates cannot have been previously employed as creatives in advertising. Those who have worked in other advertising disciplines, however, may apply.
- Current employees of Droga5, any competitor of Droga5 or any other company considered to present a business conflict with Droga5 are ineligible.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
- The submission deadline for consideration is August 30, 2017.view more - Hires, Wins & BusinessDroga5 New York, Tue, 15 Aug 2017 15:20:10 GMT