Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:34:06 GMT
Draftfcb New Zealand has continued its winning streak by taking home nine gongs including a Grand Prix and five Gold awards at the 2013 Spikes Asia Festival in Singapore.
MINI/SPCA’s global hit campaign “Driving Dogs” won:
- Grand Prix award: PR
- Gold award: PR – Best Use of Media Relations
- Gold award: Branded Content & Entertainment – Best Integrated Content Campaign
- Gold award: Digital – Community Applications
- Gold award: Outdoor – Stunts and Live Advertising
- Bronze award: Direct – Best Use of Other Digital Platforms in a Direct Campaign
Prime TV’s “Call Girl” campaign took home three metals including:
- Gold award: Radio – Use of Radio as a Medium
- Silver award: Radio – Consumer Services
- Silver award: Promo & Activation – Best Use of TV or Radio in a Promotional Campaign
“We’re incredibly proud of the industry recognition these two campaigns have received on a local, regional and global scale,” said Asia Pacific’s Executive Creative Director James Mok. “They both achieved remarkable national engagement with results to back up what were rebellious creative ideas.”
The Spikes Asia awards haul comes on the back of strong wins for the campaigns this year at Cannes Lions, D&AD, New York Festivals, One Show, CLIO’s and more.
Categories: Sports and Leisure, EventsFCB APAC, Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:34:06 GMT