Dedicated to the business of luxury, the deLux15 Global Luxury Brand forum will be hosted at the Art Gallery of NSW on Tuesday, April 21. The forum features some of the most respected thought-leaders from different segments within the premium and luxury sector.
This year’s theme of evolution and relevance in the luxury market has attracted both international and local heads of business. The one-day forum will see 12 speakers discuss and identify strengths, commercial opportunities and specific challenges faced in the luxury industry in Australia and the Asia Pacific region. Specifically, the influential speakers will share their expertise on how luxury brands are evolving and implementing new strategies to remain relevant and sustain growth in this specialised industry.
Speakers will include Olivia Wirth – group executive brand, marketing and corporate affairs at Qantas – who will be discussing how Qantas is evolving to engage clients across all touch points. With over 15 years of experience in public affairs, marketing and government relations, Olivia will explain how Qantas navigates the challenges of designing for comfort before, during and after altitudes of 40,000ft.
Jonathan Pease – executive creative director and managing partner of innovative advertising agency, Tongue – is another welcome expert to provide insight on the day. Pease (pictured) is one of Australia’s leading creative thinkers and will be illustrating how social media and the responsiveness of digital sphere present an unprecedented opportunity for luxury and aspirant luxury brands.
Following Pease’s speech there will be a panel discussion to further explore the opportunities for luxury brands using social media. The panel includes two of the industry’s most experienced voices in Jess Blanch - editor-in-chief and publisher of RUSSH; and David Abela – managing director of 3 Degrees Marketing.
deLux15 is designed to be of interest to chief executive officers, chief operation officers, managing directors, general managers, marketing/communication consultants, analysts, creatives, account directors and publishers who wish to augment their operational knowledge in this specialised sector.
The event MC is Janice Petersen, presenter and journalist, SBS World News Australia.
Interviewing Paul Zahra is Peter Switzer, a leading business and financial commentator, Switzer Media & Publishing.
The Design Panel moderator is Nick Smith, group publisher – Lifestyle News Life Media, editor-in-chief GQ and the social media discussion panelists include Jess Blanch, editor-in-chief and Publisher Russh, and David Abela, managing director 3 Degrees Marketing.
deLux15 forum speakers list
- Olivia Wirth: Group Executive Brand, Marketing and Corporate Affairs Qantas
- Mark Bouris AM: Executive Chairman of Yellow Brick Road Group & TZ Ltd. & Chairman Anteo Diagnostics
- Anthony Robins: Global Luxury Consultant. Former VP at Tiffany & Co. & Ralph Lauren, Store Development & Real Estate
- Dr Michael Brand: Director, Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Paul Zahra: Retail Expert & Former CEO & Managing Director, David Jones
- Julie Ann Morrison: Director Metaphor.etc, Former Managing Director, Bulgari UK & Australia
- Viola Raikhel Bolot: Co-founder & Managing Director, 1858 Ltd Art Advisory
- Jonathan Pease: Executive Creative Director & Managing Partner, Tongue
- Glen Sealey: General Manager, Maserati Australia & New Zealand
- Frank Alvarez: Global Retail Leader, Woods Bagot
view more - Awards and Events