Wed, 17 Apr 2019 09:22:54 GMT
Cut+Run has been nominated for 11 AICP Post Awards. These nominations reflect both range and depth in editorial storytelling and span numerous categories, from comedy to cause marketing. The AICP Post Awards honour the best post-production work of the year and the winners will be unveiled at the gala awards event on May 16th in Chicago.
You can view all the nominated spots on Cut+Run's website.
Cut+Run’s nominated projects, editors, and categories are:
• Hyundai, Mirrors - Steve Gandolfi – Editorial: Automotive
• Ram, School Talk - Jay Nelson – Editorial: Automotive
• National Geographic, Nujeen - Ben McCambridge - Editorial: Cause Marketing
• Bosch, Like a Bosch - Ben Campbell - Editorial: Comedy
• Universal, Charlotte - Lucas Eskin - Editorial: Docu-Style
• H&M, Take the Lead - James Rose - Editorial: Fashion/Beauty
• BBC, Sounds Like Wimbledon - Nick Armstrong - Editorial: Montage
• Dicks Sporting Goods, Teen Stories - Beau Dickson - New Media: Vertical
• Gillette, Your Best Never Comes Easy - Stacy Peterson - Editorial: Docu-Style
• Gillette, Your Best Never Comes Easy - Stacy Peterson - Editorial: Storytelling
• Gillette, Your Best Never Comes Easy - Stacy Peterson - Best of the East
view more - Awards and EventsCut+Run US, Wed, 17 Apr 2019 09:22:54 GMT